IBM

IBM Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 4,588 reviews matching the search
IBM is a very good place for experienced candidates, we can explore more things parallelly we can enjoy more fun when participating events occasionally.
honed my organizational skills in IBM. Worked in many challenging projects and learned to work under pressure. The most enjoyable part was the fun Friday activities organized on the floor.
Just Excellent place to work but you should not expect salary and promotions.In some Accounts very politics, favoritism and Cast-ism. Specially in WFM Managers prefer their friends and relatives.
Pros
Free to work no tension
Cons
Salary and Promotions are delayed
I have worked in IBM Technologies for 4.5 years before I left the company to pursue for an MBA. I believe it is a better company for mid-career level people. For freshers it doesn't have those dynamic projects that really uplift your IT acumen.Overall, I have met great people in this company. Workplace culture is great. Mostly casual environment with no such politics as faced in other organizations.
A great company with good team and a wonderful manager.Make good friends and enjoyed working with them. Team engagement plays a vital role and I think its best at IBM.
Pros
3 Free Tea
Very good leaders Good management. Very good knowledge development. Effective time management Peaceful No pressure Good training Good learning Skills development
The HR policies are employee friendly. A lot to learn not only related to the domain you work for but also one can get opportunity to learn other business areas with online learning modules. Regular leadership connects, employee engagement programs, etc. help individuals balance their work-life.
The work environment will be very challenging and we can enjoy our work with critical requirements provided by customers. So good to work in IBM looking forward ahead to get a chance to work again.
Good place to work , good training conducted on HR , other requirements .. flexible work timings and helping in upgrading the skills for the employees
Good working culture Our team creates digital finance targets for shared services. They work within a customized Center of Excellence (CoE) that utilizes emerging technologies for creating true enterprise transformation.
Freedom to work with your though. Great learning Experience. Excellent work culture. Inovation Hub allows you to keep your skillset up to date and you can contribute your thought to enhance the internal product.
very motivational in every aspect..good flexibility to employees.. good place for developing personal skills and professional skills..A lot of events been held to relieve from stress..
Good and relaxed work place to work. Work culture is good and no need to bother about pressure. It depends on project. If you want relaxed work place IBM is the company.
Worst place to start the work. No job security. Differences between permanent and contract employees. Contract Employees are sometimes hired for a duration of 1 month or even 15 days and the released from projects to just show billing to the client.
Pros
Food
Cons
No Job Security, Differences between permanent and contract employees
You can have a lot of opportunity for learning. Fast paced work culture. Lot of growth opportunities available. If you want, You can change your team once in every 18 months
The environment at IBM is lively. Work life balance is the best part of it. Within my 5 years span, I cherished every day while working at IBM. There is a lot of scope for anyone who wanted to learn new things and who wanted to practically implement the acquired skills.
Good place to learn and work. Good work life balance. Process oriented company. Lot of tools to exercise and hence make a robust organisation to enjoy the work
I have worked more than 10 years in the IBM, really wonderful journey and I have learned lots of accounting skills and knowledge on transitions and people management skills.
As a fresher got opportunity with best company with IBM Learned different process to develop for future growth Management is good Workplace culture better to survive Employee Benefits yearly once get together with all IBM'ers
Have done my Inetranship from IBM. It was mostly WFH project. Couple of times I have visited the office and it has a good infrastructure. Would definitely like to work if given an opportunity as it is a MNC.
Good to work at IBM, with good work life balance but no proper growth. Joining as a graduate hire will not be good for career growth. My idea is one should struggle during initial stage of career. So that they can learn well.
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka