IBM

IBM Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 4,588 reviews matching the search
IBM is a very good place for experienced candidates, we can explore more things parallelly we can enjoy more fun when participating events occasionally.
Good interview process. Initial screening will be done by company HR. Next round will be the technical round conducted by technical team which will be a video conference. Once we are through technical round, management round will be done and offer will be provided with in 2 days.
Overall it was a very good experience where i have learnt lot of things with my team mate and with my manager. where i have couldn't achieve it in the company....
IBM is the best company to work for a long term. I would suggest IT people who would like to work for a long term can prefer IBM. I feel IBM will get you trained on our up-coming skills to ensure you are on track can support without any hicups
Learning is good, less facilities, routine work, secure job, bangalore location os good, managers in hyderabad are not professional, good brand, good health benefits
Pros
Professional, learning, onsite
Cons
Hyderabad location managers are unprofessional
Most flexible company in work life balance as i experienced . higher management always listen to your requirements and makes you comfortable in work place
IBM is a good company do far the work culture is concerned. However this company pays poor salary. This company has lacking the projects. That is why most of their workforce are kept in bench.
Pros
Easy work culture
Cons
Poor paid salary
Management is biased and no fiar chances are given to freshers. They do not see capability of individuals and they just work on influence basis. Though, my last project is IBM was fair and had given chances to me to grow exponentially.
Pros
work from home
Cons
management, work culture
It was a very nice company we can easily get on this company I have learnt a lot from this company like mingiling with others getting help from others
It's a 3rd party kind of project...The management is useless and doesn't value your work...Client is also pathetic...Not a good place to work.........
Cons
IBM provides lot of options for learning. They provide numerous trainings free of cost and have a portal for learning where there are many courses for upskilling. Professional growth is moderate or rather slow. Work culture is Average.
IBM is really nice place to work with IBM. I have learnt lots of thing under IBM trainings. I have served long time in IBM, It was very joyful. Now its time move on for my carrier growth path and moving to next level. Life cycle is balanced in IBM but its again depend on your role and project also. I would refer my friend and colleagues to work with IBM in further.
Pros
Nice complany to work with Family life balance.
Cons
Manager based company, No HR interfarence, Manager will decice your peroanl and proff growth
I worked for almost 4 years and 3 month in IBM as Informatica Developer, I learned a lot in the organization and management is average. Positive work environment, very less hard part in the job, I enjoyed it. Most of the moments are enjoyable part.
IBM is great place to work, I got opportunity to work on cutting edge technology in python and AI. Along with AI, IBM offers good exposure to fast growing technology like cloud computing . Great learning and worked with best Data science folks onshore from premium institutions in USA, however very less salary hike , weekend work
Pros
Unlimited WFH, Flexible working hours, opportunity to work on cutting edge technology, great learnig, opportunity to work with best of the best Data science people in the team
Cons
Less hike, Work Pressure depending on project, I was made to work on every weekend. Zero hike in salary
will share later about the day at work what is learnt from management along with work culture what was hard par of job and what is enjoyed with all details
It was productive work during my total experience of 3 Years 8 Months with IBM India Pvt. Ltd. In Pune and Bangalore. No such cons found as such. Friendly environment.
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Good place to work. As there is work from home option in few projects, you can manage between work and home It all depends on which project you are into.
good place to improve your skills & knowledge. professional environment, good management, supporting management team, nothing more to explain this, its totally best company to work.
IBM is a very good company to work .The place where you will have a good work and personal life balance .Good number of learning importunity's and enhance your skills
Nice place to work with. it was on contract basis so did not get much scope to explore further about the company. of course there are lot of opportunities to learn and develop career as lot of management training programs offered by IBM.
Pros
Flexible working schedule
Cons
cafetaria not so good. its ok.
It was great working with IBM, fellow colleagues and managers are friendly. They are approachable and available for any queries. The team meetings were interactive and beneficial. we have annual team outings and get together with the colleagues of different locations.
  1. Bengaluru, Karnataka