IBM

IBM Employee Reviews in Chandigarh, Chandigarh

Great place- to work. You will get great security of the job you can build your self for future endeavors. You can also grow on the personal level overall good Exp. working with this company
Working with IBM at Chandigarh was fun. I was working at the client location but the over all atmosphere of the organization was tireless with friendly management and peer relationship.
i was a very good experience. have learnt a lot in different fields and roles connecting with a lot of intelligent minds involved in the overal progress of the company.
They need to cooperate with new interns. Money doesn't matters always i believe the productivity of individuals matters so it can automatically increase the productivity of a company.
Worked here for few months, but it was a great opportunity to start my career. IBM has a great working environment and various growth opportunities for a right candidate.
Great place to work. learnt new things. supportive staff.
Good work culture, supportive team, cooperative management, fun workplace, shift timing were good and very adaptable environment. Learned fifferent skills.
I worked there around 2 years. It was nice culture and good management. only the team lead create problems. I learnt many new things there. i was in jet airways process.
Don't know if anyone could reason with the fact ghat this organization has not only made careera for many but also developed the quality of leadership which seldom organizations ate able to pull up.
It was good but I m not satisfy with the work or everything so that's why I m quite unhappy and I never would like to join this company ever again bcoz I m quite unhappy
Pros
Good management
Cons
Working hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?
Learnt a lot from IBM Communication became flawless It was an amazing learning experience Made me an asset for the company where i was able to increase companies profitability by my skills learnt
Growth opportunities were good at ibm and work environment was awesome.. management was also good and cooperative with everyone..the best part was they give opportunity to everyone to share Thier views
Pros
No free meals
Cons
9 hours
Working in a BPO was rewarding in terms of money but the odd working hours and long shifts were harming my health so I had to leave this wonderful organisation for the sake of my health.
Best place to work For job Opportunity Management Also hace the good freind circle Understandable process Helpful nature of management Abd hygienic food
Pros
Healthy atmosphere
Cons
Working with IBM Daksh was a right decision to give a start to my career they nurture their employee skills and help them to achieve career goal by providing training and skill development sessions.
In ibm we got very busy working days and we also got chance to speak with diffrent people from different countries and it was like amazing i learnt from ibm that how to interact with people
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
It is a good company. Started my career from which is growing continuously. Professional environment can be enjoyed with professionals. If given an opportunity would like to work with them again.
Pros
Professionalism
Cons
Internal Politics Sucks
Good environment communication skills learned good management Culturally satisfied nothing hard fun games on weekends for employees well organised and clean place for work.
It was very hectic but i really learnt alot.Its a place where you get variety of experiences dealing with clients and raise your knowledge bank.Also,one gets many opportunities to learn customer and company relationships.
I learnt alot. Staff was very helpful. Seniors were cooperative and understanding. Ambience was clean and ready. Cafeteria was always full with food and drinks.
Such a cooperative management and the favorable working place even its a good leaning center. People will love to become a part of a company like IBM.
Pros
Fun activities
Cons
Long working hours
  1. Chandigarh, Chandigarh