IBM

IBM Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

work life balance is respected. equal opportunity for all. workplace culture is good and fair. Flexible timings respected. open to shifting new technologies
IBM has a very good work culture, where employees are valued. You have work life balance and you get global opportunities. IBM is a process based company. Once an IBMer is always an IBMer.
I have worked in a wonderful organisation and got the opportunity to work in a diversified and inclusive work environment with enthusiasm bit on a higher side. Received encouragement from management which drove me in a optimistic way of work culture and led to build a strong demeanor as a service professional.
Flexible , smartest and nicest people Life Balance Job Security No Salary Hike Job Culture is good. Management of needs to improve Overall it was very nice experience in IBM
Strong values and process driven organization however at times becomes bureaucratic. Also HR not that effective as overall extremely manager driven systems ad processes so experiences hugely vary based on manager
Worked for IBM client Vodafone. Great experience to work in telecome industry and with MNC. Have to manage queries of customer transferred through call centre and store.
Most enjoyable part of the job doing new task. Process of each task was very important for me because these processes taught me lot of things. Cooperative environment & tough task was always I prefer .So I got same things there which made the journey very beautiful But some I have to put extra hours there that remained unpaid which is disappointing
The experience in the IBM has helped me to grow as a person and as well as it helped me professionally as well to grow as a person the working hours is not so much and it was really great moment to be part of the same organization.
Once an individual has met all stakeholders in a project, life becomes chill with work from homes. IBM has a great internal tool for keeping up with the new trends in the industry.
a good experience here and lot of opportunities comes in wherever your are, the major point is about learning you can learn a per your technical interest
IBM is a nice place to work with lot of opportunities to learn and explore your potential. The workplace culture is extremely employee friendly and enjoyable. Would say its a great place to work.
good multinational company with lot of emphasis on improving skills and work life balance. IBM provides ample opportunity to grow and one of the best process & technology oriented company in the world
Pros
provide ample opportunity to improve indviduals skill
I have learned a lot in this project as it was my first project but I was unable to prosper fully as a Automation Tester. Workplace Culture was nice. Management was awesome. I do enjoy my lunch break with my colleagues
I worked for IBM for 13 Years, I never thought or planned to move away from it. I always used to think and say "for me software Job - Means working in IBM" It was unfotunate that in some unavoidable conditions i had to leave IBM and move on. but IBM is great company in all sense. Its not the money only one company gives,...if you look at complete package (resource, work life, etc) no match to IBM. I am great fan of IBM and would like to join back - if got opportunity.
Pros
best work life
Cons
Nothing free
Great place to work on your strengths and passion. A plethora of knowledge to learn from, multicultural environment. Numerous opportunities to showcase your skills and grow.
You will feel a positive ambience always at the work place. And the management treat you like humans unlike other companies I have worked which is like a robot.
I used to start my work around 10 am everyday and sometimes it ended early and at times it extended upto 5 pm. The work hours were flexible, you could leave the office if you were done with your work, I was an intern after all. I learnt a great deal about hadoop and data base management, even learnt a lot about Big data. I love data so I loved my job a lot.
Rigorous training and fun workplace, overall good experience as I can't recall much however it was a great company to being with, rotational shift timing so be prepared.
Pros
free meals, transport
Cons
no cons
We at IBM , believe in collaboration and Cooperation , which helps in mutual growth of co-workers and we keep on update our skills as per industry needs . Cross - domain training helps to run the operations flawlessly .
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Increments
When I joined IBM its my first job & I was so excited and learned so many things from the organisation in terms of presentation &personal development. Management and workplace found good.
Pros
Cabs facility
Very innovative and motivating environment. The management is keen on the continuous learning of the employees and their advancement. The job can be demanding depending on the amount of work at hand but the management is supportive.
Pros
Free meals