IBM logo
IBM

IBM Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Found 401 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,829 reviews

Good to work with ibm

We use to collaborate with client on daily basis scrum calls. Good knowledge on subject nd project. Work place is very good become it is stress free environment.

Pros

Good wfh

Cons

Less increments

Excellent Company. I liked my profile during my tenure and good learning experience

IBM is a very good company to work withGood experience. Very professional environment. However hikes are not good. Even you work exceptionally hard you will get normal hikes. They want equality in salary hike among all staffs. That may be a reason of pain for you sometimes.

Management was not good

They only help on-role employees or permanent employees and for others they don't even respect them. they call anytime they want. they adjust team in operation according to their convenience

Good

Nice place to work, collaborative and good support from the team as well as manager. The good work culture we can learn more from the senior team members. Good to work at IBM, with good work life balance but no proper growth. Joining as a graduate hire will not be good for career growth.

Used to be a good employer but NO Job security now

IBM has started firing people on short notice since 2020. There is no job security for anyone. IBM used to be a good place to work but now they are just looking to bring GTS in profit and are firing people without any reason or logic just to cut down costs. I recommend not to join IBM till the COVID and Economic crisis is over and they may cut short your employment at any time.

Pros

Salary, Work Life Balance

Cons

Job Security

IBM is entirely manager driven company, so in a nutshell, your growth and career entirely depends upon your manager's discretion. So, someone has to put in twice or thrice of efforts in comparison to someone who's favorite of Manager.

Average Environment

No the best place to work at. Slow paced projects, no individuality in work. No set progression system. No place for ingenuity. Would not recommend working at IBM.

Relaxed work culture

IBM is a great place to work, having relaxed work culture. Trusted environment with having work from home culture. Communication from top management is good. regular updates on company progress.

Pros

Free Trainings

Cons

100% work utilization required

Collaborative and good work culture

Good working culture in IBM and employees are very collaborative and very nice working place it's a very puntaulity to provide the technical support according to need of other vendor

This is very good place to work. No extra burden. working environment is very good. Management is also good. CAB facility is also good. Good salary hike. timely promotion

Jobs at IBM

in Noida, Uttar Pradesh
See more jobs

good work culture

good work culture with a good mindset professional personals. and full entertainment at work, with good management, Even tho we are supposed to work on the deadly timeline its ok.

Highly Competitive Environment but good Learning . Process Oriented.

My Project had given me opportunity for learning new technologies and in-depth knowledge. One part IBM stands out is their Process Adherence. IF you master the Process in IBM, You can survive in anywhere in Industry.

Pros

Good Work Exposure

Cons

Rotational Shifts, Night Shifts, No Indian Holidays, On client holiday - had to provide Skeleton Support.

productive and learning enviroment

I have been working at IBM full-time for more than 5 years Pros working with mindful and mature leaders collaborative and helpful team Cons salary hikes is a small percentage promotions are based on work needs

IBM is a great place to work and grow. In IBM we get a lot of opportunities to skill our self. IBM has good and helpful management. Attention to each and every employee.

I started working in IBM as a fresher and its been a great journey so far.Work Culture is very cooperative and relaxing. Dress code is Casual. They have great learning site and certifications. I myself got many certificates through their learning .Time to time you eill be sppreciated by your manager through Blue points or Token.

IBM is very good company

I am happy with IBM . IBM is very good brand all over the world . Good company and flexible life . Client are good and IBM giving very good service to their clients .

Nice company to work with

Nice environment to work and job security is good but increment is not good.Will recommend every one to work with IBM.I love to work with IBM.i am satisfied wih the services offered by IBM.

Excellent Organization to work with

Pros: - Employee Friendly - Maintains Work life Balance. - Flexible with Leaves. - Have so many Employee Benefit programs. Cons: - Manager driven Company. - A Single Person has too many power which influence carrier and specially compensation.

Unproductive and corrupted

Useless and un professional they are corrupted and un professional. They do not motivate their juniors. Management is not helpful. I will not suggest to work in this company.

Loads of learning

I use to work in a very small office situated at Noida sector 135. It was a very outlandish location. Though, I learned a lot things. It gave a good purview to my career.

Nice Experience

It was very nice experience working with IBM. I found very good work culture and good management. Employment security and integrity is the priority. I would love to rejoin if I get chance. Thanks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,443