IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Associate

Very long working hours unlike other companies. The job was stressful also management doesn't help employees. They simply blame them and incentives are deducted
Pros
No dress code
Cons
Working hours is ten
Intialy theh pay good package.Hike is less compared to industry.nonperks.no outings,no cab facility.politics are there which is common in any organisation.
How to become a multi-tasker and ability to prove myself to become an asset for the Organization and the best part was the management was very good and it gives a good platform to every individual .
Was nice working with IBM, loved the work culture but rotational shift little stressful. Strongly recommend to work. Have lot of opportunities to learn in the process. Well paid based on skills.
Good to work. Will reference to other friend and people they should join IBM . Because the work environment is very good and people are very supportive.
I would say working with IBM, it was a good start for my career. I was hired on a contractual basis so there were no benefits apart from the salary. I have learned how to work even under pressure and learn about the healthcare industry.
Wonderful product based company.I love work culture.Facilities are very good shift allowances,work from home.Managers treating like a family members.Love IBM.Miss you IBM.
This is good company for fresher as a learning center. But need to change many things for experienced. Job security poor, salary structure and bonus very very poor
Cons
It's a better work culture and work Environment, But there is small scope of professional Growth. ....................................................
I have good experience in that company and we learned so many things and good environment and we celebrated company functions and good company location
It's individual responsibility to handle end to end solutions. Got much exposure in terms of gaining knowledge and working on multiple items. Gain confidence to work on any environment in future.
Friendly environment and good training facilities but one-way cab and don't expect good hike due to market conditions, you can have fun at work environment and no much pressure work wise, this is the good company to balance life and work
I Feel very happy in IBM having good team and good facilities in IBM they are considered the employees treat like a family working timings also nice and work environment also good
A decent name to be associated with. Great on-job training. However, the work life balance is not there as the environment is highly SLA-driven and work load is quite considrable. Since I come from a finance background, I don't see much for a finance professional here as this is an IT company and this thus, reduces your chances for growth. Company is not a very good payer and always looking for ways to squeeze cost even when other companies in the same industry spend considerably on human resources like their transportation, meals etc. I won't recommend this company for a finance professional at least.
Pros
Good on job training, decent work environment
Cons
long hours, disturbed work life balance to due stringent SLAs
a typical day of work was full of new and challenging tasks. Management and staff were cooperative. Got a lot to learn and improve upon. Motivated me.
Pros
free coupons
Cons
shift job
Self-Improvement Integrity Idealism Courage Honesty Unselfishness Self-Discipline Self-Respect Training “Transparency starts as a mindset change
As i was fresher i had more opportunities to learn new things in the company. some times fun at work ,cross training for other process, other facilities were also good.
Pros
1 hour
Cons
some times
This org is good for fresher who wants to learn and gain knowledge at the same time wants work life balance the only problem with this organisation is that thr increment is very slow
Pros
Cons
Salary
Good work place culture and employees were free to take initiative drive them self and proper recognition . Pay and monetary benefits were very low when i started working.
Cons
IBM is my first company good place to start your career . Working IBM gives strong base to your career. Staff was very friendly and and it was fun to work there
even though i worked for only 6months but i really enjoyed working there. had a great time with my team members. only probem was shift timings. it was horrible shift, morning 3.30am to 12.30pm where cab used to come at midnight 2am for pick up :-(
Cons
some higher management people dominates a lot and take juniors for granted