IBM logo

Clear
3.5Pay & Benefits

Found 31 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,829 reviews

A decent experience

I have worked in IBM for a year and half and it was pretty ok. Intially I did not have much work and gradually when project ramped up, I used to have decent amount of work. I was part of Global Business Services which mostly takes support projects. If you are looking for very relaxed, flexible working environment without much expectations (onsite, hike, perks etc.), this is the company

Pros

Work environment

Cons

Compensation

Relaxed Workplace

1. Good work life balance 2. Low pay 3. Less growth. 4. Not much to learn. 5. Management is pathetic like every Indian IT service company. 6. Only Pros is stress free work.

Overall a good company to work with.

Very friendly management but with respect to yearly hikes and bonus, the employees are paid bad. Get to learn new technologies. Overall a good company to work with if you don't worry about income.. It's more a relaxed place with job security and flexibility.

Na

Work culture is good but yearly compensation is very bad hence looking for some better opportunity, Looking for some better opportunity now hence floated the CV

Innovative and Fun to work place

I love my company, the only reason, i wanted a job change, is because of the distance i travel everyday. Else, it is the best place to improve skills and enhance / explore new abilities.

Pros

Skills development

Cons

salary, management

Government job culture

IBM is typically a govt job culture, all you need to do is finish the work at given time.very nice place to relax and work, and growth and salary hike wise it is not the place.

Nice place to work

A nice place to work in - with opportunities to work with major industry leaders. A lot of growth options and learning practises - a fun place to work.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Reimbursement and benefits

Ok

Professional/Personal life balanced. No Salary benefits No Transparency Lack of projects in NCR Can do Certifications All depend on your people manager.

innovative

knowledge is vast and can be tapped if you have a skill for it. people are willing to help and ability to collaborate is there. long term career perspective is good short term may not be

Salary and other benefits are too less

IBM is a good place to work with a good culture but the career growth is quite gradual. People here are helpful. Compensation and other facilities are too less probably because the work nature is not that stringent.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Salary and other benefits

Jobs at IBM

Business Analyst positions
See more jobs

Working Environment

Working Environment of IBM is good. Sometimes we were having issues relating to transport, orest of the things are fine.People there were very very nice to me.

Pros

no Lunch faciltity

Cons

No long hours of shift

Ibm

Good work life balance , good people to work along with , no extra benefits other than shift allowances , but work from home is the best . Pay is very low .

Flexible

Good learning opportunity, flexible, pay could be more. For women it is a great place to work. Incentives and hikes cant be expected unless and until the manager is very good to you.

Productive place with flexible work timings helps us to maintain good work life balance. Different clubs to explore our passions which helps us in improving ourselves to develop network. Salary constraint is one important thing, As a resource the best way to reward is the hike and promotion that we get, some time not getting in the right time will cause the passion to work dwindle.

Pros

Flexible Timings

Cons

Salary constraints

Average place

Just work life balance is only pros. No opportunities to move upward. Compensations are on lower side compare to peers tech companies.

Good Place to work

Good training are been given and good benefits for graduate hires. Lots of fun at times and good place to work with.No cab facility. Can improve in salary so that employees get satisfied for the work they do. Flexible log in and log out.

Pros

Allowances

Cons

No cab facility

Flexibility

As long as you are doing your work,no one questions on your timings at the office. Management is always supportive but compensation could have been better.

Pros

Great Culture, Policies, co-workers

Cons

Compensation, Benefits

It was a great place to work and I loved the job very much

IBM is a great place to work, I had to leave the job only because of my relocation else I would have never left IBM. I learnt a lot from IBM which I will take it till my end of my career.

Pros

Great place to work, good people and management

Cons

Salary hike was little less

Work flexibility is very good

Work flexibility and Management is very nice. But pay scale is very less compare to other companies. Job security is good. We can learn new tools and techniques.

Batter place to work

IBM has batter place to work. Work life balance is good. Onsite opportunity is good. Poor salary structure for existing employees.

Pros

Good Work life balance

Cons

poor salary structure

Good work life balance

I experienced very good work life balance, but the compensation was low compared to other companies in the industry. It lost most of its middle tier talent due to this and had to make it up by introducing freshers into their roles.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,443