IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Poor Managers. Company is good but the management isn't. Have worked for about 3 precious years of my life which I think was wasted. The management was corrupt and non supportive.
Grate place to be in this office i never had any problems when I was working every one were very friendly and had very good Training programs for my job profile
I worked with IBM for three and the half years. Very professional n friendly environment. Fun activities on friday.Good salary and incentive.Management was also very supportive.
Worked as customer service executive for 1 year Worked in the process of jet airways in india Roles and Responsibilities Handling customer queries and complaints Ensuring customer satisfaction
The place was good overall. It was not that stressful as certain companies are even though salary was decent. I hope an email chat process comes back to IBM although the name has changed.
Pros
I used to enjoy taking breaks on productivity as my email targets were always met.
Cons
The only disadvantage is when they started the 10 hour shift and did not hike the salary.
Working environment was not too much stressful. Middle management staff was quite supportive. Excellent senior employees who were always ready to help new joinees. Got to learn a lot. Overall it was a good learning experience I got through dealing with UK clients over the call and email. Though Night shift was quite tiring and shift timings were not flexible for my process.
Good company to start your carrier. You will learn new things in terms of technical. Training are given as per the best company standards. management are co-operative
IBM India had a good work culture, the people working in the company were friendly and supportive. IBM India gave me an opportunity to get into the customer service field
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Night shifts
I was loved by all on the flow since i was the youngest and was a good performer even though the job was a fresh and new start up for me i did my training and i got a job in the same field.later could not work bcoz some issue at my home.
Pros
vouchers
Its a daily routine of going to work and seating on your same station everyday. Since I've joined a chat account for Canada accoubt, we were able to bring in food/chips. The management during my time was not really dependable, my immediate manager was trying his best to give us fare leaves and compensation, however, the higher management give us very little attention for that concern. The hardest part of the job is when we have to chat for more than the concurrence we signed up for due to agents being absent. The most enjoyable part is that we can eat food/chips while working(only during avail time).
Pros
14th month pay
Cons
account non stability
1)Learned about time management. 2)Imoproved my vocabulary. 3)Learned a lot about management level works. 4)Got a chance to meet with foreign based clients.
Pros
weekly offs
Cons
limited breaks
Ibm is not a good long term employer. Pure business mneed company if it has Margins it will keep the business if not..Ibm is a very bureaucratic company worse than any government department I India. Lots of approvals needed at various levels
Pros
Awards, parties
Cons
Hire and fire
It was an overall gopd experience as the working environment is good and has a good management system at IBM DAKSH malad mumbai Good infrastructure for a healthy living Thank you
Pros
Flexible work hours
Cons
Short breaks, long working hours
At my workplace the workplace culture was good.. I was habituated to all the time conditions Shifts..Management was handled excellently and were treated equally..
It was my first job in the BPO industry and I had an amazing experience as it gave me a very strong platform to learn a lot of things. The trainers and supervisors have been very supportive and encouraging.
I will recommend this place to be one of the best place to start your professional life. Good work culture. Basic learning is there. And employees get manager support in the beginning of there life at ibm
 Analyze & assess calls for Quality and Compliance Team.  Provide constructive feedback to associates about product knowledge and communication through individual and group training.  Providing regular feedback to associates so that they can deliver 100% quality scores and exceed expectations for the designated process, contribute to internal reviews and audits for clients and training.  Responsible for the growth of associates by helping them to understand the Quality and Performance Parameters.
I learned how to handle different types of the customer of the Domestic and the UK market of JetAirways. Multicultural Environment. I used o book tickets and amendments and solve customer queries on phone or email, where I improved my communication.
Good environment communication skills learned good management Culturally satisfied nothing hard fun games on weekends for employees well organised and clean place for work.
Perfect platform Good learning platform. Excellent management High growth Perfect salary structure. Perfect rules and regulations. Individual growth and development
I've worked for IBM as cse for over 2 years and I have really enjoyed every day. We work mostly infrastructure and hardware to expand services in an IaaS environment.
  1. Customer Service Representative