IBM logo
IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Customer Support Representative

Work-Life Balance

Found 45 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,778 reviews

Heavy call flow, fun activities were conducted when the call flow was less during festivals or when any long technical problem arises

Good standard company, work safety was good but incentives was low, irregular or very late lunch breaks, for customer service easy to get through interviews, TL and managers are not ready for taking escalation calls

Pros

Yes they would provide free lunches once in 3 months

Cons

they won't allow u to Take ur earrned or even sick leaves, they say 2 weeks off they would give only 1, due to heavy call flow they will ask u to extend but arrange cab very late

Slow paced

An ideal job for any fresher who is confused as to which field of work he/she wants to go in. Would recommend the job for its easy going and incentive benefits

Customer support

Ibm is very god opportunitie they give jobs and talented people's I would like to interested in ibm company .what ever job I can do may best level ibm

Pros

Half n hour

Cons

One day

Great company

I had a very good experience while working with IBM. I learnt lot of things like professionalism etc. I had gone through various trainings to develop my personalty.

Good

Good Company to work with . It was my first company were in i had a good experience which helped me in growing in life. I will recommend people to work with IBM if they get an opportunity.

Challenging and good workplace culture

Working with IBM gave me a good exposure to different methodologies used. I enjoyed working in a team and enjoyed the easiest and the hard day of work.

working environment

Excellent working environment in which, I was learned many things in ibm such as day to day work, working culture and manage the parameters through which we can achieve our target.

Pros

Free Cab

Cons

Nice organization to start your career, well exposure

well versed organization where you can learn so much and get very good exposure to corporate. thanks as I worked some 6 months with it, can't write much about it..............................................

Excellent Management and Fun place to work at

* My first corporate experience with an 106 years old company IBM was the best one ever * Management system at IBM was extra-ordinary . They strive hard to keep employees happy and they make sure we love what we want * Work flexibility , shift flexibility everything was handled in an ease * Workshops were help to help us understand and work in the same manner * The most enjoyable job ever and I still cherish my last day and the entire job . I am still proud to say that I was an IBM'er.

professional work place

This is a great company to work . To build your skill set and resume. Raises are few and far between, but the company consistently hires amazing people and the culture is a great reason to stay.

Jobs at IBM

Customer Support Representative positions
See more jobs

typical international call center

If you do not care of the work culture and just need a job and if you are so lucky that they select you in the interview please never join the organization.

Pros

awards and recognition

Cons

very deadly work environment

Good company to work with

It is an awesome company for a fresher. The management is always at your service for any advice or queries. A best place to learn and develop. Prior training will be given for freshers before hitting the floor. That makes any employee well informed about the job he is expected to do in the company.

Pros

Team outing

Cons

Long working hours

Co-operative and good work culture

- Great learning experience - Co-operative work culture - Time management - Focus towards employee's personal and professional grooming - Lots of Next level opportunities

• Worked in Amazon FLP in Amazon.de., handled all over Europe (Germany, Austria, Switzerland and so on ) and placed their order for desired Items • Received mails in German language and solved all queries of customers’ related accounts information, changes in accounts (ex; payment method changes and Address changes) and other related problems • Communicated with our internal colleague in German on phone for invoice customers

Life at IBM

This was my first job in international company, I learnt a lot here from my colleagues and upgraded my self to go miles in this sector, I met with good people who are friends for-ever.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

Specialist Customer Support

IBM Daksh Business Process Services Limited is a rapidly growing organisation. It provides a comprehensive range of outsourced voice-based services (both in-bound and out-bound), back office transaction processing, solutions in Customer Relation Management (CRM) and Finance & Adminstration (F&A) processes for multiple industry verticals.

Good

Started my career with IBM is one of great thing in my life to know about the corporate world and its importance in professional life. well management to guide in career and also so exhaustive exposure of the business function internally and externally.

productive and fun work place

fun at work. regular audits to find the area of improvement in process. continuous awards for outstanding performers. regular meetings with manager.

Pros

free transportation

Cons

six days of work

good

Good work culture. IJP system not so good.Salary Hike Ok.Management ok. Transport is not so good.Colleagues are also good.

good work place

Great work/life balance. Excellent benefits and perks. Open atmosphere and work environment. Busy work schedule on a daily basis.

Cool Place to work

Best place for beginners. Best opportunity to shape up your career with best learnings and experience. Recommended for all freshers and experienced employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,423