IBM

IBM Pay & Benefits reviews: Database Administrator

Big brand, hire you in good salary but some projects will not give appropriate hikes and allowances. Technical review till SME level is must. They have variable pay like GDP.
It was good overall.enjoyed working in the company with relaxed environment. I hope i would have worked as a permanent role to enjoy more benefits. Anyways wish to work again.
Good place to learn and grow professionally. Talented colleagues and a nurturing environment for everyone. Healthy competition is there along with excellent benefits.
It was best workplace , no work stress and team , managers are very help ful in all situations. we dont fee any insecurity & stress kind of work. Had great time working with IBM :-)
Given me the opportunity to enhance my technical skills. Hardest part in my job is night shifts. bonus and salary hikes are very minimal. Management is very helpful.
Good Working environment. Very good supporting from client and management. Company not providing transportation and food allowances. Working Client is Bank not expecting that much fun in office.
Cons
Ibm has everything who nwanted Learn , Performe , Having good Training and applying Knowledge place. Less salary , promotion policy not defined Process oriented company
Being DBA have deployed and managed multiple database environments. Worked with entry level developer community development and guided them on performance tuning.
Pros
relocation benefits
Excellent for Every employee. learn lot of new technologies , we can explore the things in such large scale organization. Employee benefits are very good.
Nice place to work. Good work culture Good management Get opportunity to work and develope your skills. Team is helpful and supportive. Balance with client relation was good
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Salary hike is not much
good company, Not much increment in salary, but work culture and rest all things are too good. Best company to work with. Management depends on the project we work
Pros
Nice work culture
Cons
not salary increment
I've started my IT career in IBM and it was the best place where I've groomed my professional experience. The company follows a standard process and it helps to maintain their name.
Pros
Work life Balance
Cons
Compensation benifits
IBM is very good with Good policies as far as work is concerned. They do not have any micro management acts as compared to other companies.Relaxed work environment.They are very process oriented in every step.The only concern for me was the pay raise which did not happen for past 2 years.
Pros
Work From Home, No micro management
Cons
Pay Hike, Bonus and Other Benifits
good at work more Work on critical times good work culture managers attention on issues salary is less when compare to others good team and technical knowledge
I enjoyed working at IBM. Great work culture awards and benefits to boost employees. Had good colleagues I learned new enhancements in Database envts.
all things were very good. we were involved in extra curricular activities. appreciation for good work. team were very supportive and understandable.
i have learnt new techbologies. In i have made lot of friends. it is a good place where we can learn alot of new things. it is big company where we enjoy and we can learb new things.
Pros
fre lunch
Cons
no salary hikes
Being at IBM makes me feel good. Everyday after coming to office there are some regular things which I usually do like talking to my team mates and project manager. My team is really good . They teach me new things and help me in project work. Best part about being an IBMer is that we can take long coffee and lunch breaks. Bad part is that at the end of every month I get a salary which is a lot less than my efforts and work.It's the saddest part and IBM should increase Graduate Hires salary.
Pros
Long Coffee break
Cons
low salary, no incentives
5+ yrs in IBM India Pvt ltd working on multiple roles,. Started as DB2 DBA, and now currently as Cloud migration build specialist
Pros
flexible time for working
Cons
Salary
Had job satisfaction. Very good company to work. Worked for Wal mart client.
Pros
Good Compensation and had good learning
Cons
night shifts
Friday Fun activity,Outings after every major release helped me balance my work and life.
Pros
Free Internet for home, Cell phone Bill, AMEX card for travel, food and accomdation
Cons
Unequal work load and Money.