IBM logo

IBM Employee Reviews for Incident Manager

Work-Life Balance

Found 92 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,778 reviews

IBM online free certification

If possible need to removed the procedure of hiring employees on contractual/vendor, because of which many employees losses jobs and no job security for employees on Contract.

IBM is a place which prmotoes Diversity and provides you a platform to nurtur your skills.

IBM has its values and is listed in one of the top companies of the world. Ive really enjoyed working with IBM as I have been provided with the platform where I've learnt so many things for my carrier and professional growth

IBM Club Bangalore

I prefer GTS over GBS, IBM is a good place to work provided you have a good manager. It's a manager driven company. I had mixed experience working with IBM.

Giood working culture and a lot to learn

However no financial growth. Annual Increment is a joke. no HR support. Management system is not defined. They play as they need/want/decide. No guidance from management.

Pros

Good learning and working environment.

Cons

Bad Management, no HR support

Only learning, no earning

IBM offers job security and learning opportunities. However if you are looking to earn from your job, look elsewhere. IBM has no proper concept of appraisals and salary hike. I'm getting the same salary since 5 years despite getting promoted.

Job security but slow growth

The one thing that makes IBM great is that the job security at IBM is top notch. But the growth and financial mobility at IBM is too slow. So, if you don't mind slow growth and need job security, this is it!

Pros

Job security

Cons

Slow growth

Productive and collaborative workplace

Work culture is really good. Good feel of job security. If you enjoy whatever we do, its all smooth and sound, you get to choose if you want to come to office everyday or twice a week and rest of the days you can work from home, that gives you benefit in many ways.

Lot to learn and the managers are very helpful

Every day is exciting. Regardless of the process lot of extra knowledge to learn. Managers also nominate for extra courses which would help in future. Very competitive.

Good Experience

Welcome to the AWS Billing & Cost Management console. Your last month, month-to-date, and month-end forecasted costs appear below. Current month-to-date balance for November 2019, the exchange rate for the Payment Currency is estimated.

IBM is an excellent place to work ,they encourage diversity

IBM core values are the pillars of their success. They encourage diversity. They policy is a big no to discrimination. IBM HR policy is a pioneer and an example for employee first.

Jobs at IBM

Incident Manager positions
See more jobs

Production and fun to work here.

fun to work her with some good colleagues and a lot to learn here in IBM. I am not willing to move only because of salary benefits, as you need to be paid as for what you work, but i am still here because of work culture.

Manager driven company

Toxic work culture, managers dont have human values work like donkeys paid like peanuts no scope of growth you need to have good contacts too much work pressure

Ocean of knowledge and opportunities

IBM are one among the leaders of information technology and i take great pride having been part of this organization. The learning experience in my journey with IBM has been immense and i can vouch for the fact the IBM would definitely be an amazing workplace for years to come in terms of learning and personal development.

Good Work life balance with ample opprtunities across the globe

IBM is an amazing place to work with good work life balance, you also get ample opportunities to work across multiple teams and also progress professionally and personally

Work experiance

A good place to start your carrier and built on it. A lot to learn in for a fresher. people always willing to help and a lot of things to learn in the organization

Pros

Management support

Cons

IBM is a good place where Work and life balancing is good.We can learn many things by the trainings they conduct

IBM is a good place where Work and life balancing is good.We can learn many things by the training's they conduct but Salary is less than expectations. Hikes are almost nothing .

S&P is more or learning and evolving from a cocon

is more or learning and evolving from a cocon thats all I wish to say as my words reason @any tipical workday will start with challanges in automation support and with a go get attitude I was awarded and rewarded at the same time @I learnt in and out of automation support, change and realease management , support when demanded and to contribute to incident compliance of project we work for (platts ) @management are always open ears. @workplace culture is friendly and well build @hardest part is shifts . but can be managed as team members will always be around to help @most enjoyable part of the work is we get fix's to any challenge as in when we look a little deeper if you have a attitude to investigate throughly you can enjoy this part

Pros

free pick and drop, perks and recognition at work place

Cons

late hours

Wonderful corporation I would love to return to

The work culture and the people who work there are wonderful. Amicable working environment. Nothing free, but eatery joints are wonderful and inexpensive.

Pros

beautiful offices and nice working environment

Cons

a bit of favouritism is witnessed.

Great amount of learning and excellent flexibility

Great place to start your career. Ample amount of learning in terms of the area of interest and field. Balanced work life. Flexible work timings.

Very good company for work-life balance

Very good company for work-life balance. Great place for learning and exploring new areas of work. You can switch teams as in you polish your skills. Flexibility of work timing is also great

Pros

work from home

Cons

Na

Great Working Place.

It's really a great honor to working in a place like IBM and have met a great people and personalities, who guided me and helped in tough times. Its great place to learn and develop yourself.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,423