IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Informatica Developer

It is a great place to work hardly as well as free to expose our skills to team members. There is no difference between contract employee and permanent employee. I worked as a contractor that was the good chance for me to learn more with in the short time.
Pros
Free training's availble
Cons
some times long hours
Work life balance is good and more growth towords technical knowledge improvements but the salary hike is bit less to stay long in IBM. job is secure and managment is good
Emploee Friendly ,No micor mangement,good scope for growth in career and at the smae time full support from peers Good Learning and development team
Great Place to work. Environment is nice, everybody is trying to help you when you'll face any challenging during your work. Management is also friendly, transparent higher management/
Pros
Great
Cons
Office Politics
My career at IBM as a employee, Had really good team around me all the way from internship to current full-time employment. below are the pros that I see as I'm traveling with IBM for last 2years - The best place to learn new technologies while you working - No One stops you from learning new things - People around you will be with much in-depth knowledge on technologies
Nice place to work and good ethics with the peers. Peers are resourceful where you can grow your knowledge and can work without any burden...........................
GET TO LEARN A LOT OF THINGS, MANAGEMENT IS APPRECIATIVE AND YOU ARE OPEN TO LEARN NEW TECHNOLOGIES. Work from home is available but require prior approval. Projects have some restriction with respect to technologies used. You can always ask for release or work extension.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Slow process
Good work life balance Bad compensation structure and appraisal system. Exposure to latest technology. Very good company for Data analytics. work from home facility.
IBM is a good organization to work for, with defined work boundaries and open work culture.As a developer ,I have always got to work for good clients and know and learn about business in different domain. But main drawback for IBM is its weak management ,least focused on practitioners progress and growth.
Good work culture cool job No much tensions good place to learng good opportunities to learn new technologies time flexibility
I am working here for last 2 years. I enjoyed a lot my work and this cool environment. IBM is one of the biggest IBM company. Its brand name is sufficient to understand it.
Pros
Have flexibility of work location. Pressure less work, In pressure also you can .
- Code Development - Social life and development of particular technology in depth - time management - Extraordinary co-workers with support for my coding - Nothing is hard when you have interest - With wonderful teamates and support i got from them for every step
  1. Informatica Developer