IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Lead Analyst

Very slow paced, and no grday technology involved. The people always work from home with very less accountability. The project deadline as crepy.the Manager is not technical.
Great environment to work with, good work culture amazing colleuges and good work life balance. Management was very professional and very supportive.
Very low salary, and with lot of variance with in the team . To much flexibility , good work life balance , can easily switch career path Good learning content
Pros
Flexible, comfort work from home
Cons
Low salary
Flexible working patterns, Work from Home option is always available. less work pressure as they focus more on Quality of work and not on Quantity. Employee Friendly company.
Learning opportunities are enormous, flexible work life balance, Good place to work for women employees , Good place to support to upskill and transform
I was really good working with a company like IBM. I worked there for four years which boasted my career. I like the work culture they have & its a quiet old organization.
-Management- I learned about the process of dealing with or controlling things or people. - Work Culture is delightful in IBM. Everyone is very helpful to each other and IBM has implemented Agile methodology & everyone started cross training to each others -Hardest Part of the Job- To do RCA of Gaps -Most enjoyable part of the job- To cross train each other.
IBM is a great place to work in and it has numerous opportunities for every professional. With its many lines of business, the company has a great culture and work environment
Being a fresher I joined IBM and was very employee friendly company I learnt corporate culture and also technical aspects. Overall It was great experience working with IBM having opportunity to work with Research and Apartment department.
Work- Awesome Learning - Always on Top Management- supportive Workplace culture- awesome Hardest part of the job- There was no such hardest part as we took all the challenges and got the positive results. The most enjoyable part of the Job- Team management and managers support us to be like what we are.
No time bounding but need more employee benefits either monitory or non monitory except fixed salary.Employee needs to be get encouraged and motivated by these.
Pros
General Ledger SAP Consolidations Reconcilliations Inter Company Accounts. Balance Sheet Reports & review meetings.
Pros
Exposure
Cons
Shifts
Productive and good career growth . One of the big company in the world . Need to focus more on effective management and compensation benefits. Good Place
I learned to work in SAP I was coordinating the team for better work. I was have fun with my job. I was taking initiative to resolve the IT problems for co workers.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Extended to work for long hours to complete the work
In this company i learnt so many good & bad thing, some team support more , and other team very less. Manager support is not much. we struggle more to achieve some reporting stuff.
Cons
A lot of things to learn, only you have to be proactive/participate to be part of the learning experience.
Pros
Cons
No tranasport