IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Network Engineer

Pros: Work Environment is good. Lots of opportunities to get into new things. Work From Home(Depends on project) Work life balance Cons: Salary Hikes
Bad work culture, no growth, no learning opportunity, no variable, no hike. Big words and show off. Job security is good. But lost glory. Bad management. Managers will only demotivate you.
Pros
Travel allowance, cab facility.
Cons
No growth, no focus neither to customer nor the employee
It's a great opportunity for any one to get placed in IBM either with job placement or any internship that you have undergone into it.I got internship for 5 months in IBM under Noc - Team.It's a great place with good atmosphere around the employees that I have taken training.And the management supports very well by guiding and helping in your studies and knowledge sharing.
Pros
Good support management
Cons
Leaving the IBM when you are no longer with placement
Good working culture in IBM and employees are very collaborative and very nice working place it's a very puntaulity to provide the technical support according to need of other vendor
Pros If you are willing to be patient many opportunities to leàrn and develop wiĺ come your way. Cons You have to be adept at working through a maze of politics
Good place to work and great learning opportunities. IBM has good devices and strict process before devices go live. It was a good experience working with IBM and other team members.
Work place is very good, all employees are very friendly. IBM is providing regular training to improve technical knowledge before doing any new things they are providing MOP to avoid mistake. Overall work environment is very good.
Cons
Micro Managment is the worst thing in IBM, everything else is good. Work life will be balanced. This company is currently managed by managers, manager can ruin your hikes and bonus.
All are know this one for international company, but this company take employee for contractor only, no guarantee of job one my colleague face this situation, so do not believe this IBM, Salary will not maintain now a situation, if you long term wish work in IBM Company please select on On role position otherwise no carrier no growth...
Currently working with IBM India Pvt Roll of Collabra India Pvt Ltd as Network Engineer.A member of Network Operation Team managing the network cloud of Bharti Televentures. Various routing protocols have been implemented in this network including OSPF, EIGRP,BGP, Static Routing and policy routing as per the demand and feasibility of the location Held several positions in premier organizations with responsibilities IT services and Networking. An exemplary communicator with abilities in establishing beneficial relationships in the industry, combined with deftness in liaising with intermediary bodies.
Depends on the project you take. It'll vary on the project, your project manager, Team Leader , colleagues. For growth it'll be good one. Don't except hikes
I have been working at IBM full-time (More than 3 years) Pros Flexibility in Working Hours / Location Professional Attitude at all levels Adorable work culture Cons Some skill set - Salary is not par with Industry
Nice to work,learn and do good things with nice collegues, over all better environment. I completely recommend the company for anyone to work with there, I am changing for relocation only.
Nice working area And good envirolment . I learned how to trouble shoot a minor and major problem in easy way. Team leader is teaching in very friendly manner
Good place to work...Very Friendly environment. You get great work exposure in this organisation........................................................
IBM is one of the best IT company. And i glad to I'm working here. But there is the only one reason i left this job because my hole team in Marathi. They will always talking our religion language. They don't speak in Hindi and English. My manager also Marathi and they doing same thing all the time. And that time I'm alone in office.
Productive and helpful to enhance the knowledge. As the IBM is one of best company in world i am glad to be the part of this company. Here i got exposer to enhanced my knowledge and collegues also very supportive. Great place to work.
Cons
Salary is not as I expected
Nice place to work but i was joined as contract. so changed the job three years before. good environment nice place to work and good management systems.
nice job culture. job environment is very good. Many new things are there to learn. But now I am looking forward for my career growth so wants to move on.
Day to Day monitoring the tickets , monitoring links configuration of router switches, IOS Up gradation trouble shooting of network issues , Vlan configurations etc.
I have been lucky enough to be associated with Netsol to start my career, the company is the best for freshers to begin their careers in networking and helps reach places to create a vast pool of market resources
  1. Network Engineer