IBM Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

India244 reviews

Found 244 reviews matching the searchSee all 32,783 reviews
hiketechnologybalancesalarytimingprojectcultureincrement

ok

will share later about the day at work what is learnt from management along with work culture what was hard par of job and what is enjoyed with all details

Productive and Happy working

It's really happy and enjoyed work with IBM, we will have support from the team members and management, very much encouraged to up skill our self, work life balance is very well organized

Pros

Flexible work environment

Cons

Non

Best place to work

You would surely regret coming out from there and it is such a place. The work culture and the people's behavior is just awesome. The only disadvantage is that there is no good hike and a slow growth in your career is what you can expect. Otherwise a very very good place to work.

IBM chennai

IBM chennai application side management is worst. Please do try banglore or other location. Cheap class behaviour of management is IBM chennai. There was a good impression on the brand IBM but after getting in I found that it's all worst people around because of unprofessional management.

Fun workplace

I was campusly recruited hence was extremely excited... Moreover rest part was done by the training provided to me there only. They make us all comfortable from the day of interview to the last day of training.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

not yet

Insights into IBM

What people like
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job

Productive workplace

good culture, flexible working and I was always encouraged at work. My seniors always guided me in the right path.Good work life balance, New ideas are always welcomed

On Company websites

* Good teamwork. * Day to day and shift to shift update. * There managers give support to he's team and he's help full to all. * There shifts we can shuffle with our collegess also based on our comfort

work culture

I selected this company because of their vast opportunities. You will get so many opportunities to work different projects and also you will learn so many tools in the same time also.

Best organisation where we can explore ourselves with good team

A place which gives plenty of opportunities we can explore ourselves and best employee friendly company,with best team , will be having team engagement activities, team outings

Good place to work, new techologies to learn, good management, flexible and work life balance is good. Can learn new technologies. Job culture is good.

Good place to work, work life balance, opportunity to learn new technology. Not good salary when i was working due to company performance, but overall good place to work

Workplace culture

Good work life balance. Not good in terms of monitory benifits. Jon security is fading gradually you will to be really careful. Facilities provided in company are ok

Productive and Fun workplace with Work Life balance

Recommended to join IBM Good Work life balance Learned to be independent Faced many challenges which made me stronger to handle any sort of incident or issues.

good

good work and life balance. Opputunity is also goood. Healthy competition. Learning is more in IBM. Work cluture is also good. overall everthing is good.

my experience

This is my personal experience working with IBM. It may differ with others opinion. The work culture is pretty good in IBM, but the project I've been working with is not good and management will not release you from the project even if you have been selected for other account. This is not acceptable as per knorms, which I didn't like.

Working culture is good in there. It is a learning ground as well as a enjoyable journey.

Starting with the MNC is good start for your carrier. You will get to learn lot of things that will make you professionally strong along the period. Well, I had a good experience with Management and work culture.

IBM is full of opportunities

IBM has lot of projects which can be very helpful in early part of our career. If experienced changing technology will be a disadvantage as it would affect existing skillset.

IBM is a excellent place to work

IBM is a very good place to work and work culture, management will support in everytime. Good projects, flexibility, minimum travel, good salary Learning the new things and give priority to the work

Great place to work and fun at work.It is great pleasure to working with IBM and it is one of the prestigious company in the world.

It is great pleasure to working with IBM and it is one of the prestigious company in the world.Great place to work and fun at work. People will be lucky if the get placed in IBM.

Nice Place to Work and Learn new Things

I got a wonderful opportunity to work in a Top 10 MNC in the world but due to un-avoidable situation i came out of that company and struggled a lot to get another job on the same domain where i worked before.

Production and fun workplace

Nowadays society, peoples understanding of learning space is no longer just confined to traditional areas of school education, but extends to all aspects of society. The workplace as an effective learning space, and its learning behavior has arouse widespread attention by educational theory and practice workers. Workplace learning as a form of learning, compared with traditional corporate training, not only improve employee skills to complete certain tasks, improve employee performance, change employee behavior and attitudes, but also to enhance overall quality of the employee, to enhance their knowledge to adapt to globalization and other external and internal environment change. IBM is one good place to learn this.

Operations Associate at IBM

Estimated salary
₹ 6,60,237 per year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement