IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Procurement Specialist

Work life balance and management can be better. Work environment can be better.HR has been seen at the time of interview only. Never I saw the HR after that.
IBM has a good culture and environment , There is no discrimination between work/human life, well disciplined company with good behavior employees also the security and benefits which is availed by employees are satisfactory
We had a lot of job responsibilities in IBM, but as we worked so hard we also got good returns. We have quarterly outings for the team, or we would go for team lunch monthly once. We had good timings and very understanding leaders. We were provided relaxing areas to take a break and enjoy a cup of coffee or a hot meal. We had bean bags to just and enjoy your break time, even meetings were conducted in these areas to have a relaxed conversations.
Friendly and fun work place. Supportive People Management id very good Flexible No Stress Beautiful environment Love to work again in IBM my 1st company and awesome experience
Remote facility is provided by giving laptops and round the clock available. Great experience in creating purchase orders and also sending reports using tools like tableau and dsr etc.
Great work environment and Great growth opportunities, amazing work culture, Awesome appraisals and lots of perks. A great place to work in overall...
IBM workplace is having a good workplace culture by sharing work and having fun. We can learn new skills from your manager and management is supportive to the learning part. At times there will be issues you will face but with complete guidance from your manager you will be able to tackle those sitiuations.
IBM provides perfect work life balance and values their employee. Though IBM pay less comparatively, they try to compensate in other areas. IBM provides lots of learning opportunities
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Salary
The pay was really poor. You can't expect an employee to work 16 hours a day knowing that they won't be paid for overtime. The management makes you feel insignificant.
Pros
Free pick up and drop off
Cons
Bad pay, bad management
my first and last day is memorable.i learned many things.workplace culture is nice.my last day was hardest.throughout my journey in IBM was enjoyable.
Good environment !!!! I started my career in IBM. Worked for 2.6 years. I loving coming to office. The culture is awesome with no restriction on dress code which we feel comfortable at our favourite attire. The hardest part is loads of work which was not quite manageable. The most enjoyable part is on every week of Friday where we will have great fun.
Pros
Breaks.
Cons
No facilities
You Cant expect managers to be good. Good company Good environment Good work culture Good learning Prefect company to start career Happy with company
1. Learned to work in Team Environment. 2. Good International Working Exposure. 3. Achieving Team Goals and Enjoying the Appreciations. 4. Good Management.
I worked as a Procurement Specialist. The Process and team was very good. I was one of the top performers. I liked the job and the hardest part was that it was a night shift.
It's always a fun working in IBM. The work culture is good and the management is good too to some extent. You will hardly have any rough day in IBM. IBM has taught me a lot.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
I worked here for very short period. Therefore i am not much aware of this company. But this has a good reputation in Global. Unfortunately for the better opportunity i quit here.
Not a good place for good Supply Chain Professionals. The rolls here are purely back end work and there is no actual sourcing activity. Clients bring in quotes and buyer does a due diligence.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Management Politics
so i was in charge of thousands of dollars of transactions the client was colgate and .we were supposedly asked to work on a lot of different softwares of sap
Pros
great exposure of a software firm
Cons
bad team lead
Great company to work for if you want work life balance. BUT this depends on which team you land in and your boss. The company as a whole is a great place to work in.
Pros
Great work life balance.
Cons
Low salary compared to industry standards.
Very Good to work with IBM. Day working with IBM is very Much Interactive, knowledgeable and more of in to learning while working. While working I am Exposed to Technical and Commercials , Purchasing, Logistics.
Nice Company. Well organised. You will be appreciated for your job. Was doing night shift, hardest part of the job. With team was the most enjoyable part of the job.
  1. Procurement Specialist