IBM logo

Recruiter14 reviews
India14 reviews

Found 14 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,824 reviews

Good company

I worked with IBM for close to 2.5 years. Upper management lacks vision and they should hire capable line managers who can understand " work life balance " and deliver the task. Manager and leads are good in overloading the requirements. Scenario is such that in IBM R.P.O an M.I.S executive starts working as manager without prior knowledge in hiring/recruitment. He/She is unaware to curb the retention.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Long hours of work and good hikes given to only selected people

Competetive and Great wrok life balance

IBM is one of the best companies to work for. The work culture and environment is very good. very flexible and work life balance is just amazing. overall its a great place to work.

Provides good learning envirnonment for freshers & experienced resources, work life balance is cool. Great place to work and employees are very friendly.

Fun work place

Most enjoyable part of the job is coming into work and interacting with a fun bunch of people in the team, and the fact that you get to learn something new everyday.

A great Place to work with for all types of IQ people

A great Place to work with for all types of IQ people. Company is very huge and employees need to be self learner to understand most of the business model and successful in their responsibilities. Dont assume anything just ask for answers and there would be an assistance from all over the business. Proud to be an IBMer because your value is equal to any other employee in the organisation regardless of class,religion,country, or gender. Always there is a room for your opinion and thoughts and managers really make their employee proud to think that they are with IBM family and protected mentally, and professionally. I was very successful in my 5 year tenure with this organisation even though my academic qualification was just above average, The company care about your "Skills & Experience" Not a certificates..this is really, cool because I see other organisations just cut you off based on your university credentials even though you are re-invented yourself and highly skilled compared to other higher GPA collage grads.

Pros

Flexible

Good place to work. The team in which you get to work is very important. As each team has their own style of working. Management is good. The work environment is good.

To be an integral part of a competitive work environment, which would help me grow, both on the intellectual and personal front, while contributing to the growth and success of the organization.

Great Place to Learn

It's a great place to work. You can maintain a job work/life balance. However average salary when is compared to its competitor/market is below par. ..

Nice place

IBM is one of the 100 years Old Organization. The culture at IBM is amazing. There is lot of opportunity for learning and self development. Its and process oriented organization.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Long Hours

Flexible work culture

Flexible work timings, supportive team. Learned a lot from my team-members, excellent grooming and exposure provided. Stakeholders and clients are also pretty supportive. Overall a great place to work.

Cons

Long hours & weekend working ocassionally

Jobs at IBM

Recruiter positions
See more jobs

A very excellent environment to work with a good work life balance.

A very good company which focuses on the employees with the highest priority to their needs.An excellent company to improve your skills and also an excellent resource of training.

Pros

Work hours

Cons

Low salary

A dedicated individual worker with ability to effectively resolve problems in a demanding work environment with working experience.

1) I work in the night shift 2) Learned working on new tool at IBM 3) Management is quite good . 4) IBM is employee friendly. 5) Night shift. 6) I have a good to work with is the most enjoyable part of my job.

Good work place

End to end recruitment Learned new ways and smart ways of hiring people Management is very cooperative My team is one of the best team Hardest part will be when we have high number of positions to fill in a less time, Fun activities

Pros

Free transport

Experienced people with greater than 12 yrs would find a good work life balance

Work Pressure. Friendly people around, helping managers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,441