IBM logo

Clear
Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 66 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,778 reviews

Overall working at IBM is good experience.

Working in ibm is flexibility with work and team mates. Work culture is better and u will find no pressure of work and find good benefits like work from home option.

No salary hikes once after joining

Best bargain before joining. Later you are stagnant.good place to work provided you don't ask or expect any salary hike. Good place to work provided you don't expect anything from manager.

ok

working with ibm is ok , but they pay the less in the market , work from home is there , job culture is ok , job work ratio to life is balanced , salary and benefits are not good , management is not at all good , if you are female than IBM best company to settle ...

Productive and supportive Workplace.

IBM has a great workplace environment. The company is supportive of all levels of employees. It has a great learning or training facility. Its focus is mainly based the skill improvement. The benefits are less and project dependant. The salary is less than the industry standards. But it also can accumulate it.

Nice working Culture

working Culture !! Balancing in Life and Good working Conditions Managers are very good and Co -operative with the Support Management is always good

Pros

Food

Cons

Short Breaks

We have good learning based on the project we are getting. We will be getting shift allowances for all three shifts in IBM. based on out interest we will be getting good activities

Pros

Learning

Cons

Good Quality of work and process oriented

IBM is a great company to work with. Its offers a quality of work experience. Its a very process oriented organization. It has got good flexibility to work from any location.

Pros

Quality of work, process oriented, brand name

Cons

Salary hike

Good

Except Salary everything is good. We have WFH option for Project basis. This is very good company for female employee. Salary is very low as compared with other IT Companies.

Good workplace but less salary

Work culture is good & work environment is also good. IBM is taking care of woman employees. WFH facility is there. But they are paying very less salary.

IBM is a very good place to work

An organization that helped me to transform myself and made me realize what I need rather than what I want. There could always be some instances in your career when you are not happy with work or compensation or flexibility offered by the organizations and it can be highly confusing and misleading at times. In such situations, all need is some extra space to choose from multiple options. IBM has been helpful for me …

Jobs at IBM

SAP Consultant positions
See more jobs

Structured, employee friendly with opportunities for growth

A company that provides ample opportunities for growth along with work life balance.Only negative is their being a bad paymaster but if you work well their are ample benefits

Good Environment to work

IBM is good place to work with full freedom. The timing also flexible and management are friendly, co-workers are like school, college friends. I got more oppurtunities.

Positive Organization environment will lead to dramatLearned ic benefits for employers, employees, and the bottom line.

Positive Organization environment will lead to dramatic benefits for employers, employees, and the bottom line. Learned from great leaders to build professional environment.

Ibm

IBM is best place to work. Great processes . Very professional. I had my best growth in IBM. I would def recommend working in iBM. Salary is little low but other than that amazing company.

Very good for flexibility and work life balace.

IBM is very flexible for timings. Only you have to complete your assigned work. No in time or out time will be recorded. Learning in IBM depends upon the project in which you are. In my project I got nice exposure. Workplace culture is good.

Great company to work for, employee compensation needs improvement.

IBM is a great company to work for in terms of work life balance. It needs to improve on work culture and salary structure though. Work from Home is the greatest privilege this company has offered its employees.

IBM is excellent company to work with

IBM is excellent company to work with below are the few points which needs to highlight : WORK LIFE BALANCE: Good in this case , we can work from home too and not much concerned with the timings. Its a good for women who wants to look after their children and household activities along with work assignments. SALARY : Salary is not so good and poor in giving hikes

NIce, Lots of learning

If you are good, you will get good visibility. Management is sensitive about employee requirement. IBM gives you good brand name. Transition to technologies is quick.

Pros

Visibility, Performance matter

Cons

Long Hours, Big Ocean

Very good company

IBM is very great company to work here, its very good company for carrier growth and only thing salary should give hike reasonable its not that much of good. after 10 years Iam working here the salary is very low.

A typical day at work

The management is cool and work place is spacious. The best thing about IBM is flexibility. The seniors are helpful and management is supportive. Good place for experienced ones to get in.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Salary hikes

Fun workplace

It is great workplace for someone to learn. Although salary is not upto the mark, but they compensate it with the learning that they provide.Management is okay. Job security is better than most of the companies.

Pros

Learning

Cons

Not a recomended company for Fresher

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,423