IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for SAP Consultant

Working in ibm is flexibility with work and team mates. Work culture is better and u will find no pressure of work and find good benefits like work from home option.
Overall Awesome Experience Good Work Culture Learning Opportunities Cooperative Team members Good Management Great for Freshers Growth opportunities Enjoyed working
I was in IBM Kolkata during the year of 2008 to 2013 and during that period of time it was a nice experience. I learnt many things there as a early experienced hired and new to SAP Basis. It was overall good experiences. A Good Company.
Good Place to Work , Good Work life balance . Flexibility at working from home will will add lot of values . Good working environment and Good Management team
Once an individual has met all stakeholders in a project, life becomes chill with work from homes. IBM has a great internal tool for keeping up with the new trends in the industry.
Only advantage is the work from home facility, but growth opportunities are limited and lateral options also are limited.Hence, not that great a place to work.
Good work/ life balance. Nice place to work with great management. Work from home facility is the best and you get to work with people with different amount of experience and learn a lot.
High Learning graph with great opportunities, a typical day is spent on the meeting , learning new technologies and delivering to the client the best possible solutions
A very good work environment. We enjoy work even till late hours. Once in a week Project Manager brings sumptuous break fast for all team members to the work place without a miss.
IBM is a great place to work. They give you a competitive work culture and is managed professionally. Things may look difficult to new comers as it is process driven company. But as far as you work is concerned , they give you a chance to learn, work and grow.
We have good learning based on the project we are getting. We will be getting shift allowances for all three shifts in IBM. based on out interest we will be getting good activities
Pros
Learning
Cons
Working with IBM was definitely a really good experience in terms of the learning and the exposure to real business conditions. Interacting with the clients, understanding their requirements and providing support for them with the best solutions were part of my routine job. Overall, a really good company to start your career with.
IBM is a great company to work with. Its offers a quality of work experience. Its a very process oriented organization. It has got good flexibility to work from any location.
Pros
Quality of work, process oriented, brand name
Cons
Salary hike
Except Salary everything is good. We have WFH option for Project basis. This is very good company for female employee. Salary is very low as compared with other IT Companies.
Work culture is good & work environment is also good. IBM is taking care of woman employees. WFH facility is there. But they are paying very less salary.
IBM is a wonderful place to grow, with a lot of opportunities to learn. If I'm not mistaken IBM has a vast knowledge base and the management encourages you to expand your knowledge and skillset. the workplace is all in all motivating, collaborative, and a stress free.
Good company happy to work and good environment and management will support for all innovative things. Peoples are very support and management is good .
Good and professional work culture.a very good organization helps in maintaining good work life balance.Good company with the friendly atmosphere,no work pressure, standard policies.
I had pleasure to work with IBM India Pvt.Ltd,its really nice experience to work with there,learn so many new concepts.Thwy will provide good support to all team members.
IBM is a good place to work. The project in which i work has given me the freedom to explore and learn new things to improve my skills in my domain. Overall good experience.
lots of opportunities to enhance skills and a good team that was knowledgeable, helpful and fun. I worked at the Bangalore, India location which I absolutely loved.