IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for SAP Consultant

Working in ibm is flexibility with work and team mates. Work culture is better and u will find no pressure of work and find good benefits like work from home option.
Indeed IBM is Great Place to Work with flexibility to enhance the skills along side of working in projects. We've dedicated team for Learning and Knowledge management team who are helping us to identify and provide continuous support to learn new areas which will benefit me to take up new roles and areas in my technology. I've learned SAP HANA S/4, Vendor Invoice Management, Agile Techniques, workflow functionalities etc. Management and project team members are very cooperative and supportive in all the phases from day 1. Being an IBMer, always driven with core values and giving utmost priority to cater the client and yet without compromising on personal life. IBM is meant for perfect work-life balance with Flexible Work arrangements.
Pros
Flexibile Work Arrangements (Shifts and WFH)
Cons
Wont get minimum hikes also on yearly basis.
Superb company to work . Work Life balance. Good culture . You always have good forces to take your problems to the concerned departments . Addressing issues they are very good at it. Employee friendly culture.
Pros
People are very much respected .
Cons
Not found any .
it was not good work wise but very flexible work timings. leraning opportunity was not there. it would be a good company for freshers and senior management but not for senior consultant and managers
Pros
flexibility in work timing
Cons
stale work
Its a good place to work with work from options for women Team work Working experience with different client Kolkata IBM was fun to work with very friendly team members
Work culture and work balance is good. We get lot of new things to learn related to your technologies and many good projects we can see in IBM, Career aspects are good
Excellent workplace with work life balance and good work culture. Lot of opportunities to learn and grow but depends on your project. Overall a good company.
Flexible work culture Good place to learn Good place to diversify yourself into other technologies Better work culture Flexible work hour Good place learning
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Very less hike, Fooding is costly in office premise
Good Place to work interesting place but very less package to start off Has regional politics. Flexible unless you are in a client project. learning curve is not steep
IBM is very flexible with respect to the work culture and you can work from wherever you can. Fun at work is also an integral part of our work culture as many activities takes place each alternate months and festival celebration also takes place. Good career opportunities for any beginners trying to explore the diversity of work culture.
We can learn more new Technologies working in multiple clients. Flexible working hours and we have skill awards Quarterly given for the expertise. IBM work culture is very good.
IBM is one of the best company to work as its employee friendly company, Working culture is very good, I have learned so many new things while working with IBM, I have got the opportunity to work with new dimensions like SAP DMP 2.0 (Foreign Military Sales) specific to defense,
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
An organization that helped me to transform myself and made me realize what I need rather than what I want. There could always be some instances in your career when you are not happy with work or compensation or flexibility offered by the organizations and it can be highly confusing and misleading at times. In such situations, all need is some extra space to choose from multiple options. IBM has been helpful for me …
A company that provides ample opportunities for growth along with work life balance.Only negative is their being a bad paymaster but if you work well their are ample benefits
If I talk about only IBM GBS, which majorly does AMS projects, it was good experience in terms of balancing work and personal life; also for learning adventure which totally depends on practitioner what they can grab from the platter.
Work quality immensely varies project to project, great work-life balance with flexible work from home practice. Very poor growth in terms of both monetary & promotions.
Learning scope is waste.Nice Project. Flexible timings.I have good experience in IBM.Depends on project where you work. Policy's are messy .Not easy to understand .every thing is process.
Wonderful place to work and people are very friendly and amicable. The concept of no one is the boss is a wonderful culture within IBM and a wonderful place for women, especially.
We can implement any innovations. Open doors for innovation. My first project go live to production is the memory for me in this company. The management supports always to enhance your skills.
IBM is good place to work with full freedom. The timing also flexible and management are friendly, co-workers are like school, college friends. I got more oppurtunities.
Great Place to Work and Learn new skills. Great Work culture and environment. Worked on Automation and Innovation. Open workplace to work on required skills.