IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Senior Nurse Practitioner

Found 108 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,900 reviews

Nothing new to learn in the process i worked for. Collection department for recoveries team. Cross training is very rare. 10 hours shift and waiting for cab is even more stress. Makes you tiring. The only happiness is the team i worked with, oneness feel and we were like family.

Pros

every 3 months, team treat from management on our reward money from company.

Cons

Long hours work about ten hours shift.

IBM is a good company to work for

IBM is a US multinational corporation . The project which I worked was good and this company is well known for the working culture and ethics , overall it's a descent company to work for .

Productive and Fun

Enjoy in the IBM as every Friday there was fun activity. So we enjoy a lot there.. Still i am looking to join the IBM again. work culture is also good as I am a Network Engineer i am looking for,

Pros

free coffee

Cons

9 hour duty

Excellent

I have always been an energetic worker. Throughout my work history- this energy has shown itself in my upbeat attitude and ability to keep busy. Work has always been about more than a to-do list for me. I strive to take initiative to help on special projects and day-to-day tasks to ensure tasks get done. Of course- my energy is led by my time management skills- so I work on top-priority jobs before searching for busywork. If I were to get this position- this energy- and everything that comes with it- would lead to brainstorming- innovation and efficiency.

Pros

proper lunch and fun

Cons

some time long hours

Comptetive and time bound work environment with average pay

My job stint at IBM for a German Language department helped me support my family when I did not have decent job. The Job was a good one with a lot of competitive flavour, though the work hours were a bit long. All standard benefits like health insurance, PF and free pick and drop facilities. Then suddenly IBM sold its stake to Concentrix, but still we did not lose our jobs. Miss those old days!

Pros

Free pck up and drop

Dow Account

Dow Account handled by IBM has no promising growth. Too much Favouritism. Imagine a bot deciding your yearly upraisal without a logic of dedication and hard work.

Over all I had a nice journey in IBM

Over all I had a nice journey in IBM.IBM is a nice place to work and helps to maintain balance between personal life and professional life. Thank you for giving opportunity to work with IBM.

Good place to work for freshers

Good place to work for freshers, good management support, providing good facilities for lady employees, we can improve our carrier in different process, providing free beverages everyday.

Pros

Free coffee

Cons

Entra work

Good start up to join as a fresher and more exposure for learning

Good start up to join as a fresher and more exposure for learning. Good work environment and always assist employees in learning. Training were good and easily understood by anyone.

Pros

Good start up to join as a fresher and more exposure for learning

Cons

less package

Good working place

It was good experience with IBM India Ltd. And good place for fresher to start there career with lot of to learn and share your experience.It is one of the best for job.

very productive and joy

IBM is a good place to work and we can enhance our knowledge in which area we want to explore , training are providing on new programs and activities.

it was sound exeriance and learning

it was sound exeriance and learning. i enjoyed my job in IBM. i found very good collegues. who are very supportive. and i found very good work culture in the company.

No career

No review. Not good as far. I would like to suggest to management to see the employees and care them. Also, pay scale should be good to survive. That is it.

Company is good

Salary wise its not good, but work wise we get lot opportunities to improve ourselves. And management will not support that much for your career development.

1) I worked for IBM India for almost 8 years and I enjoyed working hear. It was my first company (First Is Always The Best). Really good company to start your IT career. 2) Coming to job security, being the largest IT company in the world and with huge projects both operational and in pipeline, you can expect that even during recession you will not be thrown out. Finally the overall company policies are good in terms of making your life easy such as easy reimbursement policy, access to internet without restrictions, policy help desk, shift allowances etc... 3) In IBM, You have complete flexibility in your work. There is no swipe in/out concept and hence no concept of average work hours. You have complete flexible timing and can work from home without any restrictions. In fact you will see a lot of people in IBM who come to office only twice a week. Many women professionals who have kids work from home and come to office only say twice a month. You have 22 privilege leaves and additionally sick leaves and casual leaves. 4) Salary gets credited on the last working day of the month.

It offers good work environment. It;s a great place to work for both fresher and experience. People over here are very supportive, they always encourage you to learn, earn and grow. It's an progressive organization which can provide you with a dynamic work sphere to extract your inherent skills as a professional, use and develop my aptitude further in organization’s objectives.

Good company

I working from last 3 year 5 month. IBM is one of the best idea creation company everyone can grow up there self. Good to future survival. Management also good.

Nice company to work and build our career

It's giving lots of learning opportunities as well as job security. We can build our career. Extra leaning opportunities and lots of e-leaning and classroom training opportunities

The experience have the value whereas skills and talent have no value in IBM, as well the growth is on the base on seniority even though that person is not working he has growth. The person can't raise their talent in front of seniors they will be make the shut down. Salary is very low compare to other companies, tenurity exceeds but no promotion's.

Pros

Fun activity monthly, Yearly once outing

Cons

No respect to skill and talent

It was my first job. Quite good.

Ibm is a good company. They provide you good environment. There was pressure to take calls back to back. As a fresher it was a new experience for me. But otherwise it was a good company. I left the company due to health issue.

Good environment to work with Home Depot

It's great experience with IBM and learned AP and RTR process end to end. Reconciling the Gedger accounts and monitor the payments on time process and vendor calls and issues.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,476