IBM logo
IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Software Architect

Found 66 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,823 reviews

Not able to comment

Not able to comment because after working for so many year there is not much increment and promotion in job.Work presser is not much but as I was progressing not getting that much challenge .

Was a good staffing company

Was here for very short span, do not have much of a review. It was a good staffing company. Good management and transparent process. I was deputed at client location.

Good learning

Good company to learn from basics. Friendly culture Company should provide its allowance to the market to all employee Direct Client interaction is a good thing here

Its a great company to work in.

Its a great company to work in, colleagues and managements are supportive. With work you get chance to learn new technologies by attaining online and classroom programs.

Well Work life balance

Nice Work Culture WFH facility Work Recognition Good Management Annual Hike is not up to the mark Onsite opportunities are less Lot of learning opportunities

Very Good

Nice place to learn things and utilize at work. Knowledgeable coworkers. Nice cafeteria. Lovely food area. Clean work place and very well designed work place.

Productive, Job Work/Life Balance

Productive and Innovative work culture. Lots of learning and good Job work/Life Balance.Employees are treated equally by everyone. Team work is excellent.

Great Workplace

Good learning and good work environment to grow as a better Consultant. Have learned cross skill technologies. Have learned leadership skills and lead a team for Business deliverables.

You will work in Silo and will have to wait for onsite team for any progress. Very slow progress

Overall average. No scope for growth and choice. Manager very supportive. Too slow and heavy dependency on onsite and many teams take their own time to respond

I have been working at IBM full-time (More than 10 years)

Strong team of professionals. Very expansive access to technical information. Good opportunity for growth IBM has allowed me to have many unique roles in my 10+ years here. I've been able to gain skills and work with some of the most amazing people in the industry. IBM is a wonderfully broad and flexible company. I have more flexibility in working from home and flex hours than all of my friends at other companies. Cons

Pros

Strong team of professionals, Very expansive access to technical information, Good opportunity for growth

Cons

Most areas are understaffed, so you will be quite busy hunting down assistanc, Some areas of bureaucracy

Jobs at IBM

Software Architect positions
See more jobs

Very Good Company

IBM is very good US based company. Work culture is very good here and I worked for BP project for 3 years in it. What I most liked from IBM was flexibility.

I worked for one of the prestigious client's of IBM i.e. American Express. I was working as HFM/FDM lead and was also responsible for Hyperion DRM application.

Good Place to Work

IBM is nice place to work with varied business areas. Can choose your career direction from the knowledge repository available with the help of training courses. Explore the opportunities across the globe. Perfect place to experience work life balance.

Pros

Work life balance, numerous opportunities

Cons

Pay and package

Productive and fun workplace

Awesome environment. Awesome place to work. Great Management. Great place to progress. I learned several technologies and gained insight on how to give direction to my career.

Tech leaders opportunity and challenge

Being the industry leader in many service and product , IBM has it's own advantage for huge resources and process but sometime that cause issue to get quick access and reach out to proper resources.

Pros

Huge Resources

Cons

Medical fecility is poor

Its been a Good Experience with IBM

Its been a very enriching experience at IBM Fun Work Place. Lots of learning opportunities. At the same time one needs to be self driven and motivated.

Great work life balance, good work culture

IBM is excellent place for learning and work life balance. The compensation is average. Growth and progression heavily depends on relationship with Manager.

Pros

Work life balance, flexible working hours.

Cons

Average salary

Fun to work

IBM is one of the very good places to work and grow career with a vast repository of documentation and technical advice we get from Seniors. Every day starts with something new to learn be it technical or be it managerial. Followed by brainstorming discussions on optimization of cloud strategies.

God to Work

Good Company, Flexible timing. Poor middle level managaement, Stagnant salary and Career progression

Very nice place

Nice place to work. Good work life balance. Enjoyed every single day.

Excellant work environment

I am really happy with the work environment,managment in IBM

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,440