IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Software Developer

Rating of lady employees and Male employee are done at the same pace. Lot of regional politics makes a women employee rated badly. Diversity only in slogans not in reality
Nice and excellent place, wonderful environment and projects to work.No stress and very flexible work timings
very motivational in every aspect..good flexibility to employees.. good place for developing personal skills and professional skills..A lot of events been held to relieve from stress..
Worst place to start the work. No job security. Differences between permanent and contract employees. Contract Employees are sometimes hired for a duration of 1 month or even 15 days and the released from projects to just show billing to the client.
Pros
Food
Cons
No Job Security, Differences between permanent and contract employees
Technology driven company. Opportunities within the organization to grow Cross Geo teams helping to work in a cross culture environment Engaged in University Relationship progrnas
any can go to ibm its super organization. any can try for ibm its super and work life is also good all people are supporting and not pressure u will face there
Good Experience.we can learn easily from the self learning courses.It will provide more opportunities to showcase our skills.Given equal opportunity to associate to senior level.
nice to work here as fresher for 1 year and nice environment and flexible hours to work and a nice career opportunities you can get here and here learning new things has a best scope.
it good to learn new thing over there, but there wont be good hike for the contract employees and wont be enough appreciation for contract employees. but it will be good to learn
Overall good environment, workplace is also good .. Culture is friendly and management is also good. Team are well cooperative .. Learned technical things
good work culture with a good mindset professional personals. and full entertainment at work, with good management, Even tho we are supposed to work on the deadly timeline its ok.
Wonderful learning opportunity. Work is based on the best / latest technology used in the industry. Great place for innovation. Flexible working hours.
learnt lot of things in business process and regarding corporate culture. Analysed the organisational structure very closely and the role of each individual for the growth of the company.
I worked at different positions at IBM from junior to middle experience level. It was fun working for IBM. I loved it very much. Had it been for the Canada immigration, I would have worked for IBM for far longer than my current duration which is close to 6 years including the 1 year internship opportunity I had at IBM.
Pros
Work-Life Balance
Cons
Salary can be bit less compared to the competition in the market.
Most management team is not cooperative. Energy is missing, youths are less. Exposure to new technology is less. Pay scale is not satusfying.. Benefits are less.
It was pleasure working with IBM , learned many things which can build up our career. It was my first company, where i started my career , but learned many things.
Good work-life balance. Good exposure to technology. Got to learn new languages. Made many many good friends. Worked on a new product called IBM Cloud Orchestrator.
IBM is very Excellent Company. Work environment will be Very Good and Timings will be Flexible. Work Pressure will be very Less But Hike will be Very Very Less. If you are looking for flexibility and comfortable then Choose IBM
Pros
Cons
flexible
It was productive and fun-working in IBM. I would recommend this company to everyone and would like to work here again. I have worked for almost 3 Years and enjoyed the workculture very much.
Though I got to learn quite a few technologies and got to work on variety of projects, growth opportunity and work appreciation has been less. How management behaves may depend on client. Colleagues are friendly and helpful. Some of the projects can be stressful. I had a project where I had to consistently work 6 days a week because of being senior resource. Hardest part is travel considering its Bangalore and its traffic.
IBM is a very good company which helps its employees in career growth and skill development.The work culture is very adaptive for every one.It provides many facilities to its employees.
  1. Software Developer