IBM logo
IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Software Engineer in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Found 149 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,818 reviews

Fun at work place

Good place to work in IBM,we have work from home option based on project. Learning is more in IBM.Hardest part is after exploring new skills not able to switch project.Some times reference will work out in internal projects.

Pros

flexible

Cons

Yearly hike

Fu Place to work,

Nice and excellent place, wonderful environment and projects to work.No stress and very flexible work timings

I can simply say I miss working in it

very motivational in every aspect..good flexibility to employees.. good place for developing personal skills and professional skills..A lot of events been held to relieve from stress..

Just like a fish market no job security

Worst place to start the work. No job security. Differences between permanent and contract employees. Contract Employees are sometimes hired for a duration of 1 month or even 15 days and the released from projects to just show billing to the client.

Pros

Food

Cons

No Job Security, Differences between permanent and contract employees

good

any can go to ibm its super organization. any can try for ibm its super and work life is also good all people are supporting and not pressure u will face there

Good WorkPlace

Good Experience.we can learn easily from the self learning courses.It will provide more opportunities to showcase our skills.Given equal opportunity to associate to senior level.

very flexible to work

nice to work here as fresher for 1 year and nice environment and flexible hours to work and a nice career opportunities you can get here and here learning new things has a best scope.

Good to learn

it good to learn new thing over there, but there wont be good hike for the contract employees and wont be enough appreciation for contract employees. but it will be good to learn

A good place to grow

IBM is a nice place for new joiners and also nice place to grow your career. It has got huge opportunity for learning as well as work life balance is very great here. Compared to career growth don't expect much more.

Worked at different positions in IBM

I worked at different positions at IBM from junior to middle experience level. It was fun working for IBM. I loved it very much. Had it been for the Canada immigration, I would have worked for IBM for far longer than my current duration which is close to 6 years including the 1 year internship opportunity I had at IBM.

Pros

Work-Life Balance

Cons

Salary can be bit less compared to the competition in the market.

Jobs at IBM

Software Engineer positions, in Bengaluru, Karnataka
See more jobs

Na

It was pleasure working with IBM , learned many things which can build up our career. It was my first company, where i started my career , but learned many things.

felxible to work

IBM is very Excellent Company. Work environment will be Very Good and Timings will be Flexible. Work Pressure will be very Less But Hike will be Very Very Less. If you are looking for flexibility and comfortable then Choose IBM

Pros

Cons

flexible

Not much growth opportunity

Though I got to learn quite a few technologies and got to work on variety of projects, growth opportunity and work appreciation has been less. How management behaves may depend on client. Colleagues are friendly and helpful. Some of the projects can be stressful. I had a project where I had to consistently work 6 days a week because of being senior resource. Hardest part is travel considering its Bangalore and its traffic.

Fun place to work

Good and new things to learn everyday. workplace culture is good. work is challenging sometimes and fun events to refresh yourselve. Good team to interact.

Best work place with many facilities

IBM is a very good company which helps its employees in career growth and skill development.The work culture is very adaptive for every one.It provides many facilities to its employees.

Productive and fun workplace

Good place to work , have fun , good projects, great colleagues, management. Dev process followed is good, quick decision making. key technology work being done here.

Friendly environment to work and great opportunities

Great place to work , IBM provides good opportunities for self knowledge development and to work with new technologies. Company is flexible , which helps in balance the work and personal life.

Workplace environment

I have been working from more than 3 years. Company has very good vision and very good projects. Nice environment to work. Good opportunity to work. Management also very good.

Everything depends on Manager.

I had the worst experience of professional life in IBM. In IBM everything depends upon your manager. If the manager is good you can get lot of benefits like training opportunities ,work from home etc. If the manager is not good you will be suffer just like I suffer. IBM have only support projects left there is no learning opportunity in IBM, especially for a fresher. I will not recommend IBM if you are a fresher

Productive and Fun workplace under such prestigious name

Its an amazing company to be a part of because of its global presence and its size plus the work culture and the facilities are just adding values to it.

Good company to work with

IBM is a place for people with passion and zeal to learn and exhale in their career. A workplace with multi-culture, good environment, learning, application of your thoughts, mentoring and lot more.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,437