IBM logo
IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Team Leader

Found 146 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,833 reviews

My View

The company is strong and my Job is secure but I feel no purpose and goal in this company. Pay is very less. But I like this company cause It fed me all these years.

Pros

Flexible for Home Office and Good team support.

Cons

Very bad line managers. Salary is very less compared to Market. No yearly salary revision and bonus.

Good

Good place to work in esteemed organization and job security is also good compared to any other company..

Nice company

Very good company. Work culture is nice and supportive. Employees are getting Monthly perfomer and yearly performer. Annual growth is less but job security is less.

Good work culture

Great work environment as everyone is supportive. Management recognises the work and rewards. Fun activities motivates to work in an efficient and effective manner.

Flexbility in work schedules

A lots of scope for learning new technologies. Work pressure was very less.Work from home option is always available. Very flexible with respect to work timings

Opportunities and Learning

It has been a good experience so far with IBM, job culture, learning opportunities are good. I enjoy doing my work, only thing is that salary is not at par as per the experience, IBM is good at providing job security

Nice atmosfear

I like ti working with IBM Our PM is helpfull to us for day to day work and self improvement We have good team work and all are helpfull together. They are gave good support.

Good Invironment but management in india was not that good not know about canada

Good Working Environment Transport facility for pick and drop for employees was one of good thing Good Exposure Lot of learning but management was not that good (Note this review is for my IBM in India )

Company is good

Very difficult to grow. Management is not good. Work life balance is ok. No hike. Good opportunity to learn. You can do work from home. Team is good. Project is also good

IBM gives us more opportunists to showcase our skills and talent.

For Freshers IBM is the Best place to start a Job carrier and female security is more active and secured place and Job satisfaction and employee benefits are good.

Jobs at IBM

Team Leader positions
See more jobs

Based on the Project you get

Your work will be based on the project which you get. Job security is not so good. There is no hike after your initial offer. You can learn technology with industrial experts. But that company has gone long back.

Productive and fun at work

Productive and fun at work Learnt new thing encouraging the youngsters , Work not so complicated The best place to work , there is fun at work no restrictions Lovely place to work with is IBM

Average

Progression and Growth is not well managed Learning a new skill and pursuing it is very difficult with no support from organization or management No transport facility

great place to work

great place to work , you have freedom to work with any technology and migrate to different areas , i have worked in research division for creating poc for automobile sector

Any

Its matrix basis company. I keep learning everyday by working on business problem which keep me motivated. In this process some time i feel I am leaning some thing or researching on every new management initiatives.

Technical/Team Lead for Middle ware skiils

Worked : Interaction with offshore/onshore, requirement gathering, distribute work among team, team management. Participated in IBM Techathon and gave innovative ideas, got awards and lots of appreciations from client as well as IBM.

Good company

Good company, but dont expect salary increment. WFH option is best. Many opportunities for learning new things. You can work on different technology if want. Respective peoples. Free work culture. No senier junior concept.

Good

Managing various IT Infrastructure project related activities involving project planning, execution and management in tune with the core business objectives. Monitoring project progress as per scheduled deadlines for various tasks and taking necessary steps to ensure project completion within time. Managing risks and planning for contingencies to ensure minimal effect on deliverables. Maintaining close coordination between Onsite and Offsite team for ensuring seamless delivery of the project as per scheduled timelines.

Pros

process oriented

Cons

less growth

I was not happy with work culture in Pune office India.

there is no process and most of thing happen on verbally ,no email and no plan for any task . otherwise my team was good and i have great experince with them

Good work life balance with flexibility and also opportunity to learn and grow.

Good work life balance with flexibility and also opportunity to learn and grow. Healthy competition. Guidance and assistance from seniors and peers. rewards and recognition for good work. Employee engagement and motivation.

work and personal life balance is poor

I faced poor career growth and also ther is no Work life and personal life balance.many managers does not follow orgnisation guidelines, insted they trying to impose there own.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

10,446