IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Technical Specialist

We have a good work life balance but it depends on project if ure a developer.You may be given a project single-handedly.Do not expect a good hike.Negotiate good before joining
Pros
Free tea/cofee, cabs for women at night
Cons
Low hike
One get good chance to learn and work on newer technology and work life balance is good. Only downside is dont expect much in terms of yearly appraisals.
Enjoy the work with the all team, learn many things only internal politics too strong, easy to make onrole to amployee still management lier, and promots theirs near ones not quality work looks and not working guys get promoted.
I have worked with IBM only for 6 months and mostly I was in free pool. I wasnt aware I was hired in to the free pool and almost spent 6 months in that. So I dont think I can give much details about this firm. I quit this organization only because I had to be in free pool for long.
30% of work load Work life balance Management / Leadership could have been better on organisation goals People management New skills set Strong merger
Management is well approachable.But its too difficult to get the internal movement from one technology to other technology.They make you to wait for years nd years on the same.
1.Normal shift 2.Good to work and very good atmosphere to work with big team 3.larning nre technologirs 4.Workplace cultute is goof 5.Team is very good and supportive.
IBM has a collaborative and methodical work culture. Although the job satisfaction is good, the annual increment is very poor. Management is fair in most accounts.
It was a great working experience with IBM. I would be happy to rejoin the company. Very supportive team with respect to professionally and personally.
Management is always helpful. Learnt Stakeholder Management. Nice work culture. Flexible timings. Job Security. Flexible Shifts timings. Birthday Celebration; Paternity Leaves; Project Bonus, performance bonus distribution on time.
My Project had given me opportunity for learning new technologies and in-depth knowledge. One part IBM stands out is their Process Adherence. IF you master the Process in IBM, You can survive in anywhere in Industry.
Pros
Good Work Exposure
Cons
Rotational Shifts, Night Shifts, No Indian Holidays, On client holiday - had to provide Skeleton Support.
Here life is IBM will be good once you got placed in a Good project and you are under good management people who knows your potential and try to encourage you there are lot of project but i was not in such projects.
Great work experience. Best organization to work with. Good work-Life balance. Scope to learn more from the sources they provide within the organization.
I enjoyed working in IBM. Quite good professional environment and helping seniors. Flexibility in working hours is the best part of schedule.extra activities were also equally given importance
Good work culture. Defined work place structure. Easy to understand your roles. Defined process for promotions. Good salary as per industry standards.
Challenging and user-friendly environment to accomplish our goals. It provides vast opportunities to learn a lot with self-effort. One of the Best places to grow!
Overall fine about the work culture. Lot of work pressure, no work balance.
One of my dream company had work and proud to get a another changes to work again. Great opportunity and great work place and culture. Nice to work in client project in 24/7 shadow.
Useless and un professional they are corrupted and un professional. They do not motivate their juniors. Management is not helpful. I will not suggest to work in this company.
Working in capacity of Sr. Escalation Engineer for infrastructure development and maintenance. Managing domain services, exchange, office 365 admin migration and management till now. Managing online active directory operations.
Indian Management in particular is pathetic. IBM have great values and excellent process but the management who handles them are not capable. Good learning.
  1. Technical Specialist