IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
Work culture is awesome and your work is always recognized and also rewarded ny internal job postings i never had to meet HR for any reason. No politics and no hypocrite's entertained. People were helping me when ever it was required and they never got irritated doing the same task multiple time's. I have seen valid and legit people moving up the ladder and i was also given a Chance a golden opportunity to become a manager do to my health reason's i qas not able to continue with IBM.
It was very good experience working on Heterogeneous environment in IBM.Learnt process of ITSM . Got good understating of security related concepts.
* Fun at work * Productive * Excellent Learning Techniques * Smart work Culture * Open Environment * Co-operative and mentoring with coaching * Excellent Management
Best place to start a career, flexible working hours, work life balance , compensation and benefits, good management, Great learning opportunities, nice peers to work with.
Based on the performance of your work, ratings wil be given. Good work culture and the support by colleagues and management is appreciable. Log in time seems to be a bit tough as it is very strict and also countable which is related to youyr performance. Friday fun activities and festive celebrations are a bit relaxation from work stress.
Good place to start your career with. Great team support, it was wonderful to have started this as my first company post completion of my graduation. Pay offered is good too based on experience.
Pros
team lunches, leave policy.
Cons
unhygienic canteen
It's a place where you learn more about yourself and others rather than work. Few non deserving people are leading the teams who need help. The work culture needs improvement.
Hectic job , no proper breaks , or leaves were given when required , . Partiality was there for the favourable , not recommended for calling process , however good for software devs
Did not like the staff hr tl manager work culture at IBM INDIA. Did not give Senior Level no proper free tea coffee milk facilities at the pantry. Worst shift timings.
The experience in the IBM has helped me to grow as a person and as well as it helped me professionally as well to grow as a person the working hours is not so much and it was really great moment to be part of the same organization.
Management is very supportive and introduces new and improved process improvements to reduce the pressure. Peers are also very helpful to each other. People co-ordinate with each other which makes working fun even though work pressure is present.
Great Management and team work Good salary and holidays Great work place for learning One of the best companies to work for Clean workspace Free transport
Pros
Free transport
Cons
Hectic work load
Its always been a great day at IBM. Working under pressure with good support of the team and supervisors. Learning new things everyday. Work culture is really good. I learned various things like:- Politeness, being patient, problem solving skills, time management, working in the team.
IBM is a great brand to associate with and also a great learning experience. I learned dispute management within a team and with customers. Since more than one team was involved in resolving a customer query, I learned how to work and communicate effectively in a team. The most enjoyable part of the job was to have happy customers and to resolve an issue under SLA. My manger was a great mentor to work with. We worked hard as a team and also had fun. Work culture was professional and fun.
Workplace is chaotic yet was fun. Worked in the nighshift, transport was taken care of. Enough sickleaves are provided too.worked for 10 hours a day though not justified why.
Great place to work. learnt new things. supportive staff.
Busy workplace. A bit slow to change but overall friendly atmosphere. Safe working space as you aren;t constantly feeling the threat of being fired but this also breeds incompetence.
The company provides enough training for the job. A typical day involves logging into PC and taking calls for technical support. The calls are relatively easy, you tend to stick to the same client as you are trained specifically for them. There isn't much innovation there.
IBM is my first company, I am very much satisfied and fell proud , that i worked in a multinational giant company. I have explored and learnt , build my career in IBM. Management team has supported me in all my difficltites and work culture is very good at IBM
Pros
Good Work Culture, Management, Work Life Balanace
Cons
work culture, diversity, and opportunity for women are excellent. I had great experience learning and they provide training for employees that can help increase your productivity and knowledge
  1. Technical Support