IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
The working environment at IBM is Very Impressive & Productive. It always something new to learn & maintain balance with the pace. It was always easy to go at IBM with the support & help of your Colleagues & management.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Long Hours
Learnt a lot from IBM Communication became flawless It was an amazing learning experience Made me an asset for the company where i was able to increase companies profitability by my skills learnt
If work as a manager you ll have very good life here. apart from it you ll have a lot to grow , you get to do badges which are valid and u can post on your linkedin profile.
Transportation provided only one time, hectic work schedule, only night shifts or odd shifts, rotational week off, growth in the company is very slow.
Although I worked for a long time, the managers were not at all good and never appreciated hard work.very mean minded persons, egostics, needs to hire managers who have at least a MBA degree.
IBM invested to earn money, The jobs in BPOs in India are very monotonous, the employees are expected to follow very strict protocols, which makes the executives only the followers.
Pros
Fancy offices, great parties
Cons
No growth
IBM Daksh, also known as IBM Global Process Services, is a business process outsourcing (BPO) firm that was formerly known as Daksh eServices. IBM integrated Daksh into its BPO services in 2010 and merged all the Indian company's back-office outsourcing functions into a single ... Best place to work!!!
Pros
NIce Food and Cafeteria
Cons
Night Shifts
Fun workplace with good environment.with multiple stream if tech and development weekly updates and meetings production environment user management awesome experience.
A good place to work in with a learning environment. Enjoyable and flexible work area. Includes recreation activities. Strong management building a better tomorrow.
Just a bit of cab management issue. Otherwise good to be in there. Mostly they ate fresher's . No free food except on days like Diwali or Christmas only if you come office on that day.
Pros
Young people around and fun overall
Cons
Quite hectic at peak hours (Global Services, Tech Support)
Stress at work due to long hours. The manager does not approve leaves when required and does not support the team well. Learned new skills and new software.
Pros
Free transport
Shift based job role Good management Good environment promotes team culture various recreational activities good pay and performance based payout Transportation
Pros
ALl listed above
Cons
Best company for fresher's and IBM itself a brand name. Management is overall good and friendly. Fresher's can learn a lot. Best part of this company is job security.
IBM set standards to make me a better professional everyday. I've learnt a great deal of things here and inspired myself to achieve greater things. I've had the opportunity to work with a diversified set of people, and it was a great experience to adapt. We had a very healthy competition and always pushed towards achieving great metrics. I would work at IBM again if an opportunity arises.
Pros
work culture, people, management
Cons
salary compensation, transportation ad hocs
Fun workplace and people. got to learn a lot. But odd work hours. Very learned set of people and willing to impart knowledge. It was a vary fast paced work environment.
Company that I am working is very good place to work, but the middle management does not have the correct people in place. Has very good process in place. But people who are implementing the process are not good enough
Pros
Free Transport
Cons
It was a great time working in IBM Daksh. It had long working hours and night shifts were exhausting. Disturbed social life. Working environment was good.
Working here could be an indulging experience if there were enough benefits for the employees. IBM is a tech giant and yet the premises are miserable and no where in comparison with its other competitors.
I have learned many things in IBM, its a great place for a freshman to start their career. I feel so blessed that I shared a wonderful platform in IBM.
A day would begin with login in on time and then start taking calls. As far as work is concerned, I learned the skills of resolving issue with the internet connection. I also learned that at times people have to be a little unethical, which I could not be. Management was very good and the work culture was open and friendly. The hardest part of the job was the timings which would change every week and due to the UK shift timings. The most enjoyable part of the job was the time when the ISP connectivity was good with no issues at all.
Pros
Free pick up and drop facility
Cons
short breaks, long breaks and week offs
  1. Technical Support