IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
would love to work in IBM again, place to be in and always comfortable. loved the atmosphere was pretty much fun and was also competitive, good pay and friendly atmosphere
Pros
cultural activities
A great place to work and the management is good as they listen to your concerns and the work culture is healthy. When you love your job all the challenges look less stressful and helps you shape a great career.
Pros
Team Outings
Cons
Healthcare
IBM as known to everyone is one of the biggest software powerhouse in the world and the work atmosphere at the company is very high standard and expectations are set high on every individual. The management is great and very friendly, which allows every team member to confront their interests and thoughts. Over a great company to work for.
Not much growth in this field as the movement takes too long. The hiring freeze is not helping one bit. Hike percentage is low. Even if you stay in Ibm for years you salary would not have increased much from when you began.
Pros
Do not have to take work home
Cons
Management and internal movement is poor
As the name suggests always a fun place to work and had a very cool manager. Had very good teammates. Had to leave due to some unforeseen circumstances
Its always a hectic day at work. No can never expect for time to relax yourself. Management is really bad. What I learnt from IBM is not to depend on anyone.
IBM is a good place to work. Provides a friendly environment as well as challenging experiences. The amenities are also good , but salary would be a little less when compared with other organisations.
it offers rapid growth to the employee in terms of career road map. Good work Ethics Rewards & Recognize Extra perks or performance based incentives
Pros
Rewards & Recognition
Cons
more working hours
employee have their own freedom to work. The management mold the employee to move to the next level. RNR is very transparent and will nominate as per the KRA achieve on month on month. company is very cared about the employees.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?
Amazing place to work with if you are looking for a long term settlement. The management is amazing and they help you explore opportunities within the organisation and guide you through your career path if you are a fresher.
Pros
Good work Culture
Cons
One way transport
Good People Developed Technical Skills Management is not amazing. Work Culture driven by mangers. Night Shift was thenHardest Part of Job Free Internet Best thing.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Rotational offs
Management helpful nice place for growth..nice work culture..salaries on time..promotion chances are at good level..cooperative management and staff memmbers..
Pros
Cabs provided and not much pressure
Cons
No cons
Amazing place to work at. Would suggest anyone who is looking out for a first job to join here as you will know how the it industry works and move on to better roles.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Strict security
1. Prefessional environment 2. they are not very good payers. 3. promotions are frequent 4. no free food only one way transport 5. you get to interact with other teams a lot. 6. great place to learn
Pros
management, learning, career
Cons
Salary
IBM instilled confidence in me as a professional. Being a part of the BPO it helped me to handle my client diplomatically. I could make a difference in my clients life
Pros
fun fridays
Cons
night shifts
it was mu first job and it was the first organisation where I had job security. I would have never quit the job the only problem which I faced was working night shift
Pros
It was like being in a family
Cons
nothing
The overall experience was good. I joined as a Tech Support Associate and it was my first job, so obviously I was nervous. The IBMers are really cool and make you very comfortable. Overall the 8 month journey with IBM is never forgettable. I learned a lot.
For a beginner it is a nice place if you are looking to improve your communication etiquette. Yes they may ask you to work during night but you get to learn basics of corporate.
Pros
Nice place if you are waiting for your call letter
Cons
Night shifts, Cab service
We use to take care of all IT aspects of the Dow Chemical company. We use to create accesses, reset passwords , create users, trouble shoot outlook issues, create profiles.
Work environment is very good and management is very very co-operative . Lots of Technical opportunities are present and you can really grow your Technology knowledge here
  1. Technical Support