IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
It was really nice to be a part of such esteem organization which provides importance in creating healthy work environment and some really good employee benefits.
Not at all good company . Salary is only given once, no increment life time. No free guddies not even tea . Bad transportation . HR is for name sake . Never join
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Everything else
I've worked with IBM for a short tenure but even in a short time I came to know it has a perfect standard and working environment and the work and stress balance is quite acceptable and they are very caring for their employees.
One's ability to grow in this part of company is less. Too many managers to report to but the pay and benefits are good. I learned a lot. But felt like this place wasn't for me.
Cons
short breaks
Best place to start your carrier. Work timing flexibility. Good working environment Lot of resources available for learning. Many senior and experienced people to learn from. Work life balance. You can work form home as necessary, if approved.
No tension of homework. I learnt Client handling and management is too good. Hardest part - Night Shifts. Playing games on the floor while working. Playing Carom Board and Chess in free time
Pros
Free Pizza parties
If we are looking forward for technical support best place , take enough holidays , many benefits ,sat sun off , healthy work environment, good food and cap facilities provided
Pros
Salary
Cons
IBM is my first job and as a fresher I was very excited to work. I worked as a Technical support associate where I used solve problems related to software and hardware. The project I was part of was a new project and had a lot of scope to show case my communication skills and technical skills. I used the best out of it. In less than 4 months, I was considered equal to tenured agents. I'm pretty good at communicating and as a result made a lot of friends as well as had good understanding with the Supervisors and Managers. As a starter, had a very good experience and got to learn a lot of things
Pros
Work culture.
Cons
Nothing to mention.
i had worked with ibm on vodafone eus project overall good exeperience of worked with IBM regading salary, management, work place and culture & oragniazation envorinment
Pros
helping nature
Cons
late hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?
It is one of the good company among MNCs. Fun , helping and learning environment. All colleagues are helping in nature. I learned a lot about the process.
Pros
Appreciation in team
Cons
Long shifts
It is a good company to work, I liked the senior management, they were very supportive and I learned a lot there, a colleague was also very cooperative.
~ great co-workers with highest levels of professionalism and passion to commit. ~ astoundingly good work life balance ~ fun filled place where you can test your capabilities ~ flexible work hours ~ Trust in employees
overall good place to work in . nice co workers and cooperative managers even higher managements as well ................................................
Pros
good work culture
Cons
long shift
It was a good experience working there,. management was good emplayee career pah is well designed everything was good .................................................
Pros no login time no log off time unlimited number of sick leave work from home option is there Cons long working hours less salary hike work credit is very
This was my first organization and it was really good, The management, HR, pay was less but there were other facilities provided to employees. As usual the Big Blue brand name attracts everyone.
Working at IBM developed my interpersonal skills. I became a more confident person after working at IBM. Learn good skills in IT. IBM taught to me work efficiently even in a crunch situation. Overall a good international working environment.
A very good experience at professional level and always employee friendly and supportive specially for girls the company gives utmost safety. A very good platform for a fresher to build a career.
Pros
Healthy environment
Cons
Overall good but I don't have Any innovation this company in past I year that's why I quit this company.nothing or one can pressure.over all good managemet and the work place culture is also good.i have learned lots of things from my my team,manger and team leader all are very helpful.
IBMers work where their ideas make an impact. From developing software that transforms healthcare to designing next-generation sport stadiums, IBMers change the way that people experience the world. At IBM, every voice contributes. Together, our mathematicians, engineers, coders and designers outthink challenges and make discoveries that alter industries. Our innovation attracts impressive partners, too. We collaborate with global leaders like Apple, Twitter, Facebook and Box, using data analytics and cloud technology to build apps that help enterprises make smarter decisions. We invite you to be part of a diverse team of thinkers and doers. Work at IBM, where the world’s top business and technology professionals are always up to something new.
Pros
friendly managers and colleagues
Cons
no free lunch coupons
  1. Technical Support