IBM

IBM Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Good experience gained in Technical field. I am from non technical background. However , i was treated equally and really good many new things i was added to my profile. Thanks to the management and all the people who were included at that time in my walk during that time.
Nice place to work- it gives you good opportunities to develop new skills and technologies. Training facility is very good- provides with a good platform to learn before getting into the shop floor.
Definitely a good work place, so is the peer and work atmosphere. Buildings and work desks are well equipped. Diversity groups have an upper hand, inclusive of intra mural activities and cultural programs.
I love the way they work as they do not mix life with work . Work culture is very good and I would like to join IBM again and again. Work and play both go hand in hand in this company.
IBM is the first place that I have ever worked in. I think it is a good first choice because you get to meet a range of diverse cultures and backgrounds.
IBM is a good organisation to work with. I worked on multiple projects and learned lot more new technologies and was lucky enough to witness upgrades and transitions.
IBM company is very much effective but the process in which I was selected was not up to the mark. It was a technical support process and salary was very low. There was no growth in that process.
IBM Daksh helped me start my career and I am thankful for that. Everything I learned there helped me grow in life. Good company its now changed to Concentrix Daksh
Pros
work life balanance
Cons
timings
This organisation provides you a fantastic learning environment. It gives you lot of scope to learn the things which gives you a boost of self confidence as well
Offers work flexibility especially for working mothers. Good place to learn new technologies Good work life balance Good initiatives Flexible work hours Good work from home options
Pros
Pros Flexible to work, Team work is excellent
Cons
very less hike annually.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?
Being an Ibmer makes me proud but the movement and Salary stuff need to be improvised. Also would like to get into my Domain.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Fun and challenging environment. Learnt QTP. Flexible timings and very nice place for female employees. cab and other facilities are there.
Cons
This is a managerial company and also provides various options to change roles. Flexibility is good. Remarkable growth can be expected.
Its a very good company and i liked to work there.I have learned alot from this company and the process I used to work in.I used to work in technical support department. we used to receive call from a US customers and used assist them for their customers query.
Pros
No meals was there
Cons
Eight working houors
Issue troubleshooting and management to resolution for technical issues faced by customers of UK based Internet service provider.
Excellent. Love the work atmosphere, culture and everything about this company. IBM ensures you have job security as well as excellent growth opportunity.
When i was working with ibm i noticed that they take proper care of their employees and the HR department doesn't let anybody leave the organization until and unless you have a serious matter... So, i think anyone can work with IBM its a very good company.
Pros
Friendly Enviorment
Cons
Transport
night shift work Good environment nice colleagues I have learnt good sales techniques here and was awarded as the highest seller in the team. The monthly sale revenue was 4500 US dollars by me
Pros
Fun workplace
Cons
a really strong workplace which emphasises on work culture and ethics. and more often you can work from home if you are in the software domain
I have learned to become adaptable to any environment and learnt being professional. Co workers are very helpful. I am happy about IBM resources for the freshers. Due to monthly analysis on performance, I have learnt to be up to date and active at work. The most enjoyable part of the work is interacting with clients and working with them.
i worked there in nice experianced but now i want to change my job.. bcz not saving for that job i have to change my at any location
  1. Technical Support