IBM logo

Work-Life Balance
Pay & Benefits

Found 10 reviews matching the searchSee all 30,766 reviews

Below average company

IBM really need to improve their internal support towards their employees. Need to reduce work pressure on their employees. Provide good hike and salary according to the market standards

Pros

Job security

Cons

Pathetic management, less payment and increment, high work presure, minimal facilities

Fun learning

Good company to work with excellent work culture ,convinent working hours, snacks available at reasonable price, good staffing, excellent managment assistance.

Pros

Na

Cons

Na

A good place to learn

IBM is a wonderful place to start your career. I learned a lot from communication to being productive and maintaining work life balance. The only reason to switch to another company was growth and skill improvement. I made a lot of friends out there who came from different parts of India and it was a pleasure working with them. IBM has a very distinctive work culture where people would get multiple opportunity to prove themselves and go ahead in their curriculum.

Benefits

Cons

Payscale

Good

Good work place for innovation, training prospects is good. Immense opportunities to learn new technologies. fast paced environments to excel in career. Project variation is immense. Technology wise there is more opportunity for career advancement in different areas.

Pros

salary / benefits is less

Cons

work culture

didn't spend much time

i was not in the company for long time, so cannot comment much. but the time i spent there was good. people were helpful. no complains. even managers were supportive

Productive, Professional

During my time at IBM India Pvt. Ltd. I got to know how a large scale industry works. I learned network architecture and administration functions. Work atmosphere was professional and very productive.

Pros

Shift allowance, Paid Leaves

Cons

Short breaks

Very Good Work Environment

Good place to kick start my career. Can not ask for more.Friendly colleagues, awesome work environment and good clients too.Compensations were good and on par with other Software companies.

best organisation in my point of view.

It was good experienced to work with IBM, there i was on contract basis but i got good benefit of knowledge. everone of the organisation was very helful, coperative.

Pros

no free lunch

Cons

some time i have did overtime time in the organisation

Productive but need improvement to balance job work/ life

* Productive company, * focusing on service improvement * Working hour is not fix * No balance job work/ life

Cons

Long working hours

Productive and fun workplace

I was very comfortable in my previous work place, learnt a lot and enjoyed my work. due to process, i need to change my job.

Pros

Home made, not free lunches

Cons

9 hours duty

Jobs at IBM