IBM

IBM Management reviews

Found 3,210 reviews matching the search
IBM has been a place that has helped me learn professional things with a certificate. Enthusiastic and young as it was a BTO. Got me into the habit of night time working.
Pros
Team bonding, certified corporate learning
Cons
People in middle management would not last long, heads would roll or they would roll for a better opportunity, leaving the kids to prove themselves to new managers time and again.
About IBM I would like to tell that everyone should gain experience in working qith IBM.When I was cuoosen as an executive I was very glad . Since starting , I enjoyed working there. My team mates , senior staff members and all collegues were really helpfull.In this company I got many rewards and recognitionThanks to Ibm
Pros
Free cabs
Cons
Managers are always behind money to bill the client. worst work life balance and no process to give feedback to management. once you join the company no body cares about your existence. Not good for career professionally or moneywise.
Cons
IBM is no more an IBM we used to know. Gradually, it's India operation has been filled up with people in middle management who relies more on buttering and saving their own job, rather emerging as a thought provoking leaders. This racket has become fairly large and they never promote employees in actual sense. There are lack of career development and growth opportunities. All policies exists on pen and paper only and twisted as per the management need when it requires to squeeze/corner an employee who is NOT an yes man. It's "you scratch my back, I will do yours" atmosphere created in very organized way. Various operational decisions will flow down and Band 8/9/10 people are only keen to hear from YES MEN!! They created an environment gradually that damaged the harmony, franternity amongst the co-workers and there is a very unhealthy competition to be in manager's good book culture developed. This entire chain is dependant on personal level to each other. Some managers work on behalf of their tower leaders to collect house rent, cheque deposits to the bank, just to satisfy their supervisors for years. Think how they would think of their subordinates!!!?? There have been an unholy nexus formed between project managers, tech managers, tower leads and local HRs where there specific regionality matches, and come down to the employees hard as a gang to supress the employees who raise their voices. There are trememndous level of biasness and nepotism prevailing that has been flowing much above the IBM's policies on record and no senior management desire to look down below, to see - more...
Pros
Learning various courses
Cons
Growth, benifits, people
The perfect place where want to grow as well as you can manage family also.management is superb co operative easy to reach at any point .IF I get any opportunity to work IBM,I will love to do so
This is perfect company to stay and learn . It has best management and job security. But if you expect a good pay then boss you got it all wrong. You will be paid according to manager's will and his frame of mind. But trust me you will be backed by the manager be it any other scenario. My managers were the best.
Pros
Opportunity to learn all the kind of techs. Switch teams easily. Gatherings. Unlimited sickleaves.
Cons
Pay scale will increase like a tortoise will run in the race, but u need to ask your manager for the same.
Bad work culture, no growth, no learning opportunity, no variable, no hike. Big words and show off. Job security is good. But lost glory. Bad management. Managers will only demotivate you.
Pros
Travel allowance, cab facility.
Cons
No growth, no focus neither to customer nor the employee
Pros:Salary on timeEmployee friendly HR policyCorporate atmosphereTraining for skill enhancementPick & dropGood ManagementCons:Almost nothing except the work load
It's a great opportunity for any one to get placed in IBM either with job placement or any internship that you have undergone into it.I got internship for 5 months in IBM under Noc - Team.It's a great place with good atmosphere around the employees that I have taken training.And the management supports very well by guiding and helping in your studies and knowledge sharing.
Pros
Good support management
Cons
Leaving the IBM when you are no longer with placement
Stressful project with no proper management. No matter how hard you work it's a waste here. No proper band hike and no recognition for the work you have done.
Pros
Wfh
Cons
No Band hike
I enjoyed working over there, some time work might be more, irrespective of that, its employee-friendly, cooperative, supportive. The overall management system is good. I personally don't have any complaints but there are not enough annual increments that are the only thing that bothers, or else we can stay there till retirement. I left the company only because my expenses were more and the income which I was earning was not compensating my demands.
Pros
Wfh, not monitoring of time, sick leaves for resonable sickness
Cons
no much annual hikes
It was good learning experience with IBM. Good ambience and colleagues were really helpful and friendly. Management was appreciative and approachable.
I am proud to be an iBMer and have had fair to good experience and management is friendly nature. I learnt lot many things. Good work environment and culture. Team mates are very supportive and management is transparent
Good Company to work and flecibility in work from home options Available depending on the project. usually Managers are good and no micro management done by any of my managers in IBM.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Work can be hectic
We need to be careful with managers, they always try to manipulate on your benefits. But IBM HR policies are good and protect employees. HR policies and process about employee protection is awesome.
Pros
Job security and good benefits
Cons
Not all managers have ethical standards
Its a good companyThe management is really really goodProfessionals are always around you to teach and make you learn about everythingThey give you various trainings to learn and grow your skills.Thanks
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Integrity Culture Values Ethics Trust Work life balance Professional Learning opportunities Upskilling Work life balance. Personal career development , no micro management
Pros
Job satisfaction
Work life balance and management can be better. Work environment can be better.HR has been seen at the time of interview only. Never I saw the HR after that.
work life balance is perfect, flexible work timings, mobile working, management is very good, monthly online training's to keep you updated, Middle management is very good
Very long working hours unlike other companies. The job was stressful also management doesn't help employees. They simply blame them and incentives are deducted
Pros
No dress code
Cons
Working hours is ten
Good company, great work culture, advanced and regular trainings, good work life balance, professional and matured management, caring HR, performance is rewarded.
Pros
Best Accommodation Provided if You are traveling for work