IT Solution
IT Solution Employee Review

Hardware Maintain , software installation and Software Design

July 18, 2016
In the IT solution solution center I did Hardware maintenance and software installation for the costumer and also informed about the how to use software (with detail description about software). and maintain the hardware. I have also sale experiences. I learned form that company how to work with group and how to handle costumer. The hardest part of the job is quick deliver, because sometime we get more demand and got the hardware fault hence it need to quick solution. My enjoyable part of the job is interact with costumer and handle them.
January 23, 2017
Designer and Developer (Former Employee) - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
The Long Hours work will be typical anyhow. And can manage time given in an efficient way. The Culture of the work place will be flexible. The Hardest part of the work is long hours in night.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Long Hours
January 13, 2017
Fresher (Current Employee) - Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Easy job and good salary, safty first ,I learn more, enjoyable job, short time period work, weekly days leave, salary increase in every four months..
Pros
Free lunche
Cons
Short hours
November 2, 2016
HR Recruiter (Former Employee) - bangalor near cv raman nagar
Working timing is too much so i could not work over there .....no cab facility ......no week off .....target based work .......no good friends .....main thing is its far from our area travelling problem
Pros
snacks
Cons
short hours
  1. Hardware Maintain , software installation and Software Design