iB Hubs

iB Hubs Employee Reviews

After coming to iB hubs i got surprised because of the culture and ecosystem. I improved my communication skills here. And one more thing is iB hubs helping me to learn new things in my field because iB hubs focus on every individual self growth and continues learning
Pros
Work culture. Best Eco system for continues learning. Friendly peers.
Cons
If you are undisciplined, it would be tough to fit in.
Becoming a professional at what I love — Design : The ecosystem and high performing frameworks at iB Hubs supported me a lot at learning and growing to the world-class standards in my field and thus making me a professional. Growth Mindset: My mindset was totally changed after coming to iB Hubs, thus having right mindset made me accelerate in my career. I started to see things differently instead of just wining about the problems I started working on solutions. I learned many life lessons which shaped me what I’m today. It's not just the professional life, at iB Hubs I learned how to lead a happy life — Live life to the fullest.
Pros
The ecosystem at iB Hubs helps you accelerate your skills and thus your career, The culture at iB Hubs constantly cares about the growth of everyone, There will be personal care for everyone in all aspects its like a family rather than a company, Work on advanced technologies and solve complex challenges which accelerates professional growth, You can grow to any level you can - there is an opportunity for everyone, During this COVID-19 crisis we were given utmost care - we can’t be more safe
Cons
This is not the place for you if you want to have party life chill out and lead a relaxed life
Excellent people with growth mindset Good culture and mindset in company with all people around usEven in pandemic situations they offer jobs for the peopleHuman centric approach is good
Pros
best learnings, best place to learn, free food and acomodation
Cons
if you don't care about your career growth then it is not a place for you
I have been working here for past 3.5 years, iB Hubs is a heaven for the people who really wants to improve their skills in both professional and personal aspects. Work culture is great, company has flat hierarchy system so no chance of bossism! People are awesome, they have good cultured-ecosystem & people around you are always helpful.
Pros
Flat Hierarchy, No bossism, Great culture, Company values, Personal care along with growth
Cons
It's hard to find cons at iB Hubs!
Employees treat all the trainees equally. You can develop core personality skills. Training on par with international standards. Wonderful culture. Trainers are very friendly and answer all our questions patiently. Provides you with the knowledge required to build world-class products from scratch.
I have seen a drastic transformation in myself after coming to iB Hubs.They have been supportive at every step and handheld me through every little step. So,it is a best place to grow your career.
Pros
Good Culture and they give you complete support to grow
Cons
A holistic approach to learning and growth.The company has a variety of frameworks in place to bring out the best in everyone.Everyone in the organisation is genuinely helpful, empathetic and supportive. The people in the organisation, especially the leads and co-workers, they're highly receptive to new tools, trends and technologies.
Pros
Great exposure to new tools and tech. Fantastic learning and working environment. Friendly, supportive, helpful people. Free lunch and accomodation.
Cons
Campus location is away from the city, so that might be an issue for some.
My father took to a psychologist to evaluate me as he thought that I'm not expressing much. From that stage to working with interdisciplinary teams and revolutionary products, I've come a long way and I owe everything to iB Hubs and the people here. The culture and ecosystem at iB Hubs kept me motivated and saved me from many emotional disturbances. I can’t even expect the same personal care even from my closest family. My relationships have been stronger than ever, all thanks to the core personality skills I gathered at iB Hubs. Frameworks helped me become efficient and helped me understand myself in greater depth. Interpersonal skills, Decision making skills, maintaining great relationships … this is just the tip of my iceberg. These 6 years have shaped me into a professional and more importantly, a good human being. I wouldn't trade this journey with anything else.
Pros
Great culture and ecosystem, Strong Values and Philosophy that keeps you on the right path, Highest level of Personal Care and Human-Centric Approach, Exponential Growth with the help of Core Personality Training and Frameworks, Flat heirarchy
Cons
There is no politics in the company anyone can grow, culture and supporting mindset is the best.If we get any pandemic situations they take care about employees and they didn't leave them at any cost.
Pros
1.It is the best place to learn and develop yourself, 2.They give you complete support to grow, 3.You can reach higher positions with your hard work.
Initially i don't know any thing about designing field But iB hubs trainees(IIt albumins) were excellent and they explained every small concept in such great detail . iB hubs is a place where you can grow your career with short span of time. Thank you iB
Pros
Personal care, Work culture good, they encourage to learn new things.
Cons
iB Hubs helped me in enhancing my abilities and appetite to grow and learn new things. After coming to iB Hubs, the usage of the task framework has particularly helped me in improving my work efficiency, iB Hubs has provided me with the perfect ecosystem for accelerated growth and that has exposed me to new horizons.
Pros
Free lunches, free accommodation
Cons
After coming to iB Hubs, I was not only provided the right environment to learn but also got the opportunity to apply them in live projects. This made me pursue what I love and also made me a professional in my domain.
Pros
Fast paced growth, Personal Care
Cons
If you’re not serious about your growth, this is not the right place for you
You will be started with higher salary like 50k per month. But almost 50% of itpresent as share even the remaining 50% is reduced after further deductions in name of stock options. You co-worker are so good you feel great until you realise that no body has a f**king idea on what the company is working. One time its about skilling youth other time about vr cricket another time about providing jobs no one other than upper management has f**king idea on the direction of company. Its just exploitation of skill at a very high level with cult like structure. Even the people who are working for more than 3 years don't get their complete salary.
Pros
Its all a show to join the cult
Cons
Skill exploitation
The work is monotonous and you will have zero personal growth but well. There is absolutely zero respect for personal space and privacy. Everybody wants to know everything in your life or they spy around to find out what's happening in your life. This organization is more like a cult and can have serious impact on your mental health.
Pros
Nothing good
Cons
12 hr shift, 6 day and everything they do
The work is monotonous and you will have zero personal growth but well, your bank account might grow. There is absolutely zero respect for personal space and privacy. Everybody wants to know everything in your life or they spy around to find out what's happening in your life. This organization is more like a cult and can have serious impact on your mental health.
Pros
None at all!
Cons
Longer hours, poor management, public humiliation, intrusion into privacy, no work life balance.
OKAY OKAY not a great place, more like a cult what to do, They have good people in the team but, who are we kidding it is a cult. But the people are amazing
A young team of 200 members with awesome work culture. You will have a great career here. For startups, it's the best incubators with an end to end assistance.
Pros
Work culture is good. Young team, Entrepreneurial environment, Personal care, Good vision.
Cons
Once you adopt to the ecosystem and culture, You won't face any cons here.
Initially i thought it would be like corporate sector but its quite opposit. However the work be like sitting before computer but activities done to feel the work as passion is very intresting I played a lot and learned a lot and ate a lot and felt happy a lot No words and pages are sufficent to spell and tell Thank you IB
Pros
everything is a pro in IB
  1. Employee Reviews