ICA Edu Skills

ICA Edu Skills Employee Reviews

India106 reviews

salarystudentlearningcultureskillexperiencelearngood

Very good

I think, ICA edu skills Pvt Ltd is the best educational sectors all over India,Last six years I engaged this organisation very securely. Most of the faculty and team members are very realistic and adjustable for me. Many many thanks for the organisation.

knowledgeble and healthy work place

When i started as an area manger i had to travell 22 days out of my citty for giving marketing support ,employee recruitment ,training ,collection development to our franchisee and new franchisee development .There for my skill of relationship development ,team work ,students motivating skills grown up .I learned time management through hourly working report .

Pros

lodging fooding

ICA Edu Skills insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility

Very Good Work environment at office and management is very helpfulManagement give me work free hand for work Management give option to employees for teke a dicision for work

Cons

It was a wonderful experience regarding working.Nice place to work.The environment at the place is very enthusiastic.There is also scope for personal developmentAnd growth.

No growth at all

There is no professional and financial growth,nothing to learn,will get salary very late when half of the month has been passed.Management is very poor

Productive and learning workplace

ICA as a Corporate is provided the good salary but in ICA's Franchises, salary are not up to the mark and also there is job in security. Corporate has been selling franchises but not taken care the employees working over there.

Pros

No Free Lunch

Productive Workplace

I Have learn many new things from this organization. The organization always support in every aspect. The organization is very strict in punctuality..

good environment

Good Infrastructure and good working place, being a national level corporate ICA eduskill have Centre and their office at all States City and all system are centralized

Good, but need more improvement

Till now the work life balance is nice.Coworkers is very helpful. Benifits also good.Overall experience nice till now...But the in the job distribution part need much more improvement and need more professionalism. Your frustration, satisfaction is totally depends on your HOD, not on you or your talent, if you lucky then you have a Professional HOD and if your luck is not with you, it will be frustrating you.The admin dept. is most unprofessional, I have ever seen this kind of admin support.My suggestion is, if you have any special knowledge or talent, please don't show this here, it will be burden for you in future.

Pros

Mediclaim, Leaves policies, office Timings

Cons

Admin support, sudden unprofessional job pressure... etc.

Cultural officer environment

Ica is great place to learning but no job security and poor salary. Many bosses there. CEO doing nothing to lower employees. Not getting timely salary.

Pros

Cons

Office time

Productive and comfortable work space

I worked as a counsellor over here and it was a nice experience with working ICA. Got chance to learn lot of things. Great place to grow your career. Recommend to everyone.

Only I suggest don't go

Many issues are there about salary not received on time boss behavior was very bad even don't have manners how to deal with ladies.Very small skill ..

Cons

Good

Very poor management. Lack of coordination between the internal departments, every department will pass on the ball to other's court. Don't expect any fair judgement from the management side. No salary increment . Overall experience is very bad.

Best organization

The best organization I worked till now. Good team work, awesome training and inputs given by well experienced professionals, prompt response to employee and students issues. Brilliant management.(Dilsukhnagar branch)

Pros

Good management

Cons

As the centre was new, trainers were not available for few courses.

productive

good over all. productive enough . workplace was good and supportive enough. immense way to learn new things. flexible work hours also. management was good,

A very corporative company

A very good and professional company which understands the need and the basic criteria of an employee. And the working culture of the company as good as the company.

Good Place to work

If salary is not an Issue the place is good for work and also the working environment is too good and fast. The Staff is very friendly and always co-operative.

Great Team

It's best company for me ever, company's reporting structure is great. Company follow the Hirarachy and I like it. I know I'm work so short time with ICA but this time is so valuable for me. Because I learned enough from my senior's like from state head and reporting manager.

Overall Management & salary

productive

basically it was good learning for me.becouse this is education industry. so in this company workplace very good and management system is very good and cooperative.

Bad experience

Did not have a good experience working their. Management is run by a bunch of people who are there for politics not to work. They have no work ethic at all.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICA Edu Skills. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ICA Edu Skills with