ICA Edu Skills

ICA Edu Skills Employee Reviews

good over all. productive enough . workplace was good and supportive enough. immense way to learn new things. flexible work hours also. management was good,
Very poor management. Lack of coordination between the internal departments, every department will pass on the ball to other's court. Don't expect any fair judgement from the management side. No salary increment . Overall experience is very bad.
The best organization I worked till now. Good team work, awesome training and inputs given by well experienced professionals, prompt response to employee and students issues. Brilliant management.(Dilsukhnagar branch)
Pros
Good management
Cons
As the centre was new, trainers were not available for few courses.
A very good and professional company which understands the need and the basic criteria of an employee. And the working culture of the company as good as the company.
If salary is not an Issue the place is good for work and also the working environment is too good and fast. The Staff is very friendly and always co-operative.
It's best company for me ever, company's reporting structure is great. Company follow the Hirarachy and I like it. I know I'm work so short time with ICA but this time is so valuable for me. Because I learned enough from my senior's like from state head and reporting manager.
Did not have a good experience working their. Management is run by a bunch of people who are there for politics not to work. They have no work ethic at all.
Over all good, Only salary and H.R policy was not satisfy,Management policy also not satisfy, But if you work center label is good and spicily center manager of kalna was very good team lider
Not up to the ratings and work was also not so good employees have no values and they are unaware of work ethics so thought of changing my field and joining my education related companies
Best working place along with salary benefits and experience. Everything takes place with proper procedure. All the benefits are provided to employees .
They don't provide salary on time.No proper management No job security Worst infrastructure No proper facilities Politices Don't provide travel expenses if you work late.
Very good to work in this company,all colleges are good, communicative,helpful,loveable,fun loving and lots of new experience that i've earned...............
It was an average experience working with ICA. It has a great competitive environment which keeps employees pepped up. I worked on different job roles their.
Pros
Time flexibility
Cons
Fast paced sometimes
very nice place of working and knowledge level increases day by day. Very friendly behaviour of all the people with in the organisation and many opportunity are waiting in the ICA
Good For Starting the Career, good working Environment Help us to manage the skill India project.Placement and mobilization is the main Part of this project
It can help someones to go further. Flexibility work culture and better place for career growth, that I can say the best possible way to prove yourself.
A good place to work who want to excel in sales nd marketing in education industry. Growth is limited however salary part is OK. One can learn the meaning of target in education sector. Very cooperative management.
Good working field but I am not satisfied/ interested to do this job because of low pay scale and outer circumferences problem which I have been seems earlier days, now a days also..
Good company to work with nice experience working environment was good team handling profile training to student its in to industrail computer accountant
Don't want to discuss anything they better know what they did with me or with other staff members. Need to work on management and shouldn't interfere in staff and students personal life.
  1. Employee Reviews