ICAT Design and Media College

India10 reviews

Clear
3.2Job Security & Advancement

Good place to start.

A very good place to start your teaching career. Lots of technical knowledge is needed and also acquired working at ICAT as you get great opportunities to collaborate with people from other walks of media in your work.

Friendly environment

Good experience working with students and friendly environment. Management is little strict. Too many universities we need to work for. Overall good experience

ICAT Design and Media College insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Fair pay for job

You can learn a lot

We can learn a lot while working in ICat college as we can see latest technologies have been added to the syllabus.Hardest part of the job is like getting the work done from the students.Nice workplace.

I will tell in person in interview

I will tell in person in interview About my current company. A typical day at work is good. If u are self driven u get to learn lot of things. DOnt quite approve of lot of things here.

Worst work experience i have faced

As a college its not fully functioning , doesn't have enough staffs , treats employees like slaves. Student service was on leave for months they didn't appoint anyone else but put the pressure on faculties . No study material was issued to the students and no funds were allocated to the departments. I worked s a photography lecturer , they even refused to replace the fused bulb on the flash lights and asked us to teach them photography without a flash . Basically not recommended even if they offer you a good salary package (which they wont)

Pros

Nothing as such

Cons

most of it apart from the job security. They wont fire you, but will torture you so that you, will end up resigning

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICAT Design and Media College. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

ICAT Design and Media College Reviews by Location