ICCS Ltd

ICCS Ltd Employee Reviews

India17 reviews

friendly workspace

there are no any stress and tension about job releted query or problems i think there was all employee like a family stress free and relexble job in iccs limitited

The behaviour of all employes is not good ,every time they shouting at ther sub ordinance.

Company is good but the employee and specially hr department is very lazy to .and some team leaders are not good in behaviour every time they make pressure on there sub ordinates .and shouting .

Pros

Free launches

ICCS Ltd insights

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues

fun work place

as i have fantastic experience with ICCS ltd company.employs are so helpful and the team leader as well and i wants to thanks my manager nisha whos giving me the best opportunity to work with them.and i specially thanks to human resource if i take a name of specially laxmi sagai she's so humbled and friendly when ever employees are facing any kind of problem or issue shell be there for us every time.Thanks,REGARDS,NOORSHAIKH

Pros

Cons

averaged

There is marvelous experience.

Thanks to the company who accepted me on this job work. I gladly thanks all staff of iccs. Mostly my T.L. sir he is very good man who gave me working tips easily.

Pros

Something something

Cons

No. Not any long hours.

All thing is good

Because of my studies in unable to continue in this company. Management is also very good and helpful. I'm very to work with iccs. My experience is very awesome

Calling process

I have learn calling process management and the culture is very Good but because of my exams and I have leave so I have learned data entry and management of work.

Iccs

The company was good but it was the hardest job and we attend the phone calls we manage the customer and the supporters and management was good the salary also good.

Only Enjoy First Month

Fresher Should Try this Company.. ,You Can learn lot in First 30 days But working for too long in this company is dangerous.. Salaried always Time But till half month wait.. Mostly TL Help And Support You..but Manager behaviour Very bad.. Working Hours major problem 8 house duty complete in 12-13 hourse ... You will not be able to do anything separately with this work ... Call Quality Auditor is Stupids.they always Search Your Mistake. Monthly Salary - Go to the restaurant one time. Finish your salary. Your salary doesn't increase...No grow your salary and No promostions..only chmchas promotion in 2-3 year. Most process job target base in this company. strace always working time ... 4 weak off decided by the company ....

Very worse company

Please don't recommend this company to any person. Rule and police of the company is very very cheap and even manager doesn't know there company policy. they also deduct 2000 rupees from salary of the employees and they deposite only 600 rupees in provident fund and the remain balance of the employees even hr is fail to justify this for this .no holiday combo is provided

Good company

ICCS is nice company but some issues in company Salary problem System issue Sales issues Other wise good company no pressures no targets in this company

Workplace

Company was awesome management are very help full and always do funny and self confidence activity. Manager has always forget last days conversation and shouted in next day why you don't do work.

wrost company

management of this company is very bad & thier supporting staff also. work pressure is tooooo high for the sales.leave policy is very bad,in this company refreshment or washroom is tooo dirty...

Highly competitive environment

Very competitive and stressful environment if you perform well then sky are the limits else became too stressful and hectic cost plays an important role

place is good there was fun along with work

There was a great job culuture and manegment also i enjoyed my work i wanna say only i felt very well there durning of job there is everything is good

thanks

thanks to my previous organization lot of learnt n new thinking from there.the work envarment of company such a very good people fell proud to be part this company.

good job

Company is good , giving best opportunity for future, Management and stuff all things is good. All are very sportive. They are also available for help.

Pros

some day lunch

Cons

9 hrs

That job was not good for me

Where to start from.My life was taking a different turn for good.My job was from 10 am to 8 pm.I learnt about basic knowledge related to computer.The management there was not upto the mark.My colleagues were very cordial & cooperative.They were always helping & very nice to me.When server used to go down we were not allowed to rest for a while after server connection was back.We used to enjoy, sharing lunch & the most important thing was that we used to have compassion for each other.

Pros

Wages were given at right time

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICCS Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ICCS Ltd with

Learn about ICCS Ltd in popular locations

ICCS Ltd reviews by popular job title

• ICCS Ltd
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?