ICF

ICF Pay & Benefits reviews: Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative30 reviews

Clear
3.2Pay & Benefits

Great work from home job

Great work from home job. Calls are infrequent and management is understanding. No overtime or morning hours. 40 hours guaranteed though. Weekly pay! Contract position

Pros

Weekly pay 40 hours guaranteed

Cons

Evening hours. No overtime

Never Work Here!

I worked there for over a year and it was very stressful. Management was extremely bias and the pay was ridiculous. Training is a joke and not long enough. Expect you to,learn a program with little training.

Benefits

Cons

Pay and Management

Average work day

I in the department for Child support. Call volume can range up to about 100 to 130 calls in queue. Everyday is not like that however. You don't receive any pay holidays or raises. It's not a bad environment to work honestly depending on management.

Cons

health benefits are to high for what's offered.

Pretty Nice

They offer great pay and good hours. They have a consistent schedule and are pretty lenient with time off if it is within reason. They also allow schedule changes with college students. They are very strict, however.

Pros

Nice Lunch Room, Consistent Schedule

Cons

Strict

Don't go...The grass ain't greener!

The company sucks you in during the interview of advancement, and benefits but it was all a lie! Training was horrible, 2 weeks at the max & then they expect you to know everything! Management is very clicky & have their picks also unprofessional & unorganized! Hated going to work daily! If you have any sense don't waste your time!

Pros

Good pay for the area

Cons

Horrible management, no room for advancement

Clean Work Environment

I did like the people that I worked with and the type of work that I did because I did a variety of jobs instead of just answering the phone, I also processed rebate applications and doing live chats with people on the internet.

Pros

Flexibility of jobs

Cons

low wages

Company does not train properly.

I worked for this company and Quality Assurance was not set up when I was fired for a call.My first day working at the company I went home crying because the trainer accused me of rolling my eyes.I came in under a new contract this company has never had before with another state. The training only lasted for 4 days and then we where threw on the phones. I watched as they continued to hire people and then one day they had a mass firing. When I say mass, I mean over 100 people.

Pros

Great Benefits

Cons

You always have to watch your back

Worst Place I Have Ever Worked

This is by far the worst job I have ever had. Training is very poor and when they put you on the phone they change their mind about what you can and can't say every 10 minutes. There is absolutely no consistency and management refuses to help you. One manager spends her time taking personal calls while the other one guesses at the answers. None of the phone numbers they provide as resources work and they are always asking you to do more with no additional benefits. There are no other job titles which means no where to move up . Supervisors refuse to take escalated calls and gossip about employees to other employees. They can't even provide a clear answer about included benefits due to being over budget,most likely from the ridiculous turn over rate. No training class makes it more than a few days,and new class is taught weekly and each time only 2 out of 12 makes it for more than a week. Worst of all management stifles your personality, They claim it's too "flamboyant". They don't want you to know your fellow coworkers but expect you to tell them all of your business. You can't even use your cell phone in the break room. They make up reasons to fire people and never provide a legitimate reason. They even broke contract with the temp company that recruited for them without letting them know.Their goal for employees : have no personality and take as many calls as possible without offering real assistance to customers. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Horrible

The worst place to work for. They do not value there employees at all. The pay is horrible. The do not offer pay raises but give you new titles and expect for you to be content and do it for the low pay. The supervisors are horrible!! There was only one decent sup in there. They don't know what they are doing. When you ask questions they make stuff up and when you show them they are wrong they still expect you to listen and do what they say. They contradict there selves a lot. Very hostile work environment. No benefits of perks of working with them. They constantly put you down. You can be an excellent performer and they will look you in your face and say. Now you need to perform higher. They recently had / training classes of 12 ppl and out of those two training classes there is probably 4 ppl still employed. I've never worked in a office were everyone hates the job and the managers. They don't allow u to speak to fellow colleagues. If they see you are getting close they separate you. You are not allowed to talk. I honestly could keep going on but I would be here for days.