ICF

ICF Employee Reviews for Data Entry Clerk

Data Entry Clerk6 reviews

Never take someone's word. Make your own!

This is a fortune 500 company which has Great International locations and career opportunities and they are always looking to hire. The locations you able to go depend on you experience and general knowledge. The more documentation (diplomas and degrees) you can present the better. If you cannot present any of that - than like usually much, much hard work can land you a position you are looking for. Or the less favorable route....its all in who you know. Training is key right now as well as first and finals.

Pros

Managment

Cons

Managment

Great Place to Work

I have the pleasure of working for this company for four years and enjoyed my time here. Has a great work/home balance. ICF has a great management team.

Fun work place with great co-workers

this was a great company to work for! I dealt with technicians and getting work orders sent to them and closing the tickets out and sending over for billing. unfortunately, I had to find a new job due to lay offs and the company went under to soon.

Pros

Co-workers became family to me

Cons

Business closed down

Fun Workplace

I love working for ICF International Co workers and bosses are all great and very friendly. Everyone in the building always smiles and brightens up your day

Job

When I first started icf. It was the best experience ever. Now its stressful more than outside of work. I learned how to deal with the most upset customers ever cause we call them almost 15 times a day.

Good company to work for

I was hired only for one project. Would have loved to been hired perm.

Pros

good company

Cons

wish job would have lasted longer

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICF?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICF. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about ICF in popular locations

• ICF