ICF Employee Reviews

The opportunities you get here is really great. You can get lot of opportunities tom learn. You will never be on bench, allocated all the time with always new things to learn.
Top management of Indian counterpart in this organization is awful and work-life balance is one of worst you can ask for. Though monetary benefits are good, raising up the ladder is pretty steep and it requires lot of buttering up the top bosses.
Cons
No proper HR policies, HR works for management not employs and no professionalism. No team work and everyone in team try to transfer the blame. No learning and no one helps for a new project, almost nil guidance
Pros
Nil
In INTERNATIONAL CHILD FOUNDATION I was worked At the place of rayagada district of odisha with my Best salary , i was enjoy thé work with child At rural area and also i m working computer work at Office
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Sort hours
Its a great learning place and people are there around you guiding you further for the learning part and its always new learnings
The best we learned about the team work, handling the projects, about training and awareness. I was appointed as health Co-coordinator looking after Bio-Marker training, Trained the investigators.It was a team work. Enjoyed the work.
Pros
Lunch was free
Cons
office hours
Kind of fine work life balance. Lack of effective leadership though.
I did my internship for 10days and had a great experience about the manufacturing of trains and the process rom A to Z.
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil