ICICI Bank Ltd

ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 6,646 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,647 reviews
bankbankingorganisationtargetindiabranchpressurequery

Good for freshers as well as experienced , there's always new to learn . The people who work hard or are capable of being promoted are always seen and get promoted too.

Pros

Very supportive environment

Worst place to start your career

Worst place, if you are looking for a job that give you work life balance and satisfaction. join if you are ok with stressful work with no career growth at all.

Pros

unlimited sick leave

Cons

everything else

ICICI Bank Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

No security

So many changes in ICICI in last few years hence not secure your job.

Work at tight deadlines

Each and every employee have to work with utmost care and responsible especially when we sit in cash compared to others like credit cards div, loans, so on ...Parallel our branch head used to conduct recreation activities every day atleast for 1/2hr every day, during birthdays or other occassions, festivals too celebrated...Just it's an amazing experience

Pros

Bonus, gifts

Cons

Short breaks

I am very lucky

I am feel proudly for I am joining this job. Bank employees are very happy and helpful and they are respect her seniors bank branches very clean and clear .

Both fun and strenuous

Depends on the manager. If you're happen to have good manager you're blessed else it can be a little hectic.Work culture is okay in headquarters. Monthly targets can be quite overwhelming.

Wrost place to work

There is no time for personal life like micro finance company. 3rd party Iprocess staffs have the advantage to took your passwords. You have to give your passwords to 3rd party staffs for doing operation works, because boss will never wants you in branch for operation works. You have to stay in market or field always.

Productive Work Functional , Become Versatile, Become Observant, Work on result, Become more active.

Overall Experience was Excellent, Where I learned A lot of things which helps me in my Professional Life or as well as person Life .How to deal With ClientsCustomer BehaviourBranch OperationsComplianceEthically Work FunctionThese are the things Which I have learned so far . I’m thankful to my previous Company Who taught me a lot of things to get a success in Upcoming Projects.Thank You!

Pros

Accommodations, Branch Culture is quite good, Provides facilities to employees

Cons

Delay in Different Benefits

Time management

Completely targets and daily sales is must even after the working hours they give work to employees.No proper coordination between the colleagues in the bank

Professional Development

Overall, it was very nice experience while working at ICICI Bank Ltd. The management was very nice, the allocation of work and profile matched the expectations.

After 1 year 4 months of experience i have learnt many things in ICICI BANK this is the flatform for those who are looking for job Opportunity in learning in and around their Circle about different peoples and culture ,, but i have learnt many things it was my first company thank you all those who supported me knowing and unknowingly.

Stressful as they would make you do sales all the time.

Stressful and competitive atmosphere.They expect you to do sales all time. Workplace culture is very poor. Bosses don't treat you well. Sometimes use foul language as well

Ok

Overally the experience was good. Employee friendly but when it comes to take decision regarding HR matter company is very stringent. Decision making is not good

Challenging and competitive environment

Icici bank is a well trusted bank with good reputation, it totally depend in which department you are working. As a bank one should be alert and knowledge of financial frauds. Some teams have good managers, generally you will learn much if you want to make career in financial institutions.

Pros

Growth

Cons

Pressure

Data entry operator

I was working being it was easy day by day the work is increasing and getting me difficult way go to home I feel very bad about the situation but I am not sure what to do with it

Ok

If you are at good management or team then the the company is else. Else it will be difficult for you to serve in the company. Job security will be there

Senior Manager SME lending

good work placecan be stressful at timemanagement needs to have a clear directionimportance of training pay can be betterteam is great and supportivee

Pros

work is good

Cons

stressful, no clear direction from management

Friendly,excellent working culture

Over all my experience is excellent, in terms of working hours, high professionalism, product training, Supervisor attention, motivation, teamwork etc...

Cons

No long hours

Irritating environment

Worst bank to work with. Too much pressure by manager and come wokers especially Coimbatore back office. Very cheap people.I had a very bad experience.I went into depression.

Pros

Salary

Cons

No support by the employees for new joinees

Overall

Totally unhappy with my work... Even with management, culture, work life balance, salary, career progression etc... Especially my manager... Totally disgusting....

Decent workplace yet long term employees always gossip around new competitors in a rude manner

Decent workplace with positive work environment until vintage employees face threats being lazy and techno backward and start their gossips and false manipulation over upcoming talents who can easily take over their pseudo impression over management personnel’s as dedicated employees being serving from a long time. Rest bonus and employee benefits are best compared to many other big corporate companies. A great place to work overall

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ICICI Bank Ltd with