ICICI Bank Ltd

ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews in Amritsar, Punjab

Reputative organisation and very Good platform Started as a junior officer in 2013 and now working as a Deputy Branch Manager Very good platform And best organisation love to work in this company good learning excellent way of learning
Management is very poor and culture is very worst. No team work and no respect for fresher pressurizes them only and no rewards to them . Only seniors get the rewards which he does not deserve
Cons
Good Experience with in Icici bank great work culture, helpful all staff members lots of learning things but the problem is that location is not suitable for me.
The best organization to work for, employee friendly and well paid company in India. They give space to employees and training provided are just excellent.
It was a reputed bank and working with them was a good experience. We had a hectic day teller transaction were 250 per teller and we have 5 teller counters
In term of retail Banking its very advance Banking and they have used ne technology in their work like they firstly use Tab in Banking line. But in term of salary its very slow to increase salary of employee.
My work experience in icici bank is very good but I have only one big problem is timing issue. I can't handle 9 hours work bcz my personal home problems. I can manage work in school or college is very honestly.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Job was excellent . There was a little bit of work pressure but all was good... Actually i believe in teamwork so i and my team always worked hard to achieve our goal. And we definitely done with that.
learn all the banking operations long hour of working learn to deal with all type of customers handle all type of query resolve problems of customer learn to handle pressure
At working time learn new ideas.how to intract with publice at a market...i live the job bcoz i want to improve my self in other field.i want to grow my self.
Cons
Long time
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICICI Bank Ltd?
The company offers many incentives for top performers but the pressure of achieving the targets is very high alike other private sector companies. However, overall work environment is fair enough considering achievement of targets is their utmost priority especially in the end of the month. One thing that I don't really like about the company is that a lot of marketing is involved in the job even if you are at a good level. But overall I would recommend this company to those who have the ability to generate constant sales targets without any default
Pros
Incentives and other perks
Cons
No working hours in reality
well it has been good two years working here and lot for the taking for the fresher .they are awarded with the promotion according to there work but still would say less growth in terms of salary but you will gain great learning and management skills overall.
Average experiance Long working hours Sale is prime When i handle cash first time Cross selling is hArdest part Enjoy doing the actual work that is handel cash
Pros
provide annual training
Cons
pressure of sale
I worked as expert in Gold Loan Financing along with Audit of Gold loan cases.Besides this deposit mobilisation and Audits was prefered line of Branch Banking.
Pros
excellence in banking
Cons
long working hours
grt experience with cross selings ans staff but wants to move on coz the atmosphere is not good for female staff. want to move on for for higher designation and to learn more
Pros
growth
Cons
long wrking hours
Working Experience with the bank was Very Good. Learnt Many Thing. Like How to tackle the customer or incerase the knowledge about the banking industry.
As I started my career with ICICI Bank so it was a great learning platform for me . I learned the basics of banking in this job and improved a lot throughout my stay of about 3.5 years with ICICI Bank.
A very few organisation provide you the chances to learn while you work through number of test assigned at your weekend workshop. ICICI Bank proviide you the chance to grow your personality and knowledge to walk parallel with the latest guidelines.
i enjoy working in bank.Everyday we come to meet new customers,I like solving their problems. My seniors are supportive . Everyday I come to learn new things which is good for me. The most enjoyable part of the job is that you get extra benefits for your hard work.
Pros
parties, trips
Cons
long working hours
we are very well known for our customer service" saath aapka." I have learnt lot of new things during my journey in icici bank ltd .management Hr over icici is very good ready to take new inputs. co workers are also very co-operative .
Pros
year end bonus
1 Looked after the Home Loans Business at Bhiwadi & Alwar Hub Branches. 2 Maintaining relationship with Local Builders, Property Dealers & Brokers for generation of new leads & with HDFC Ltd for converting leads in to business. 3 Helping HDFC Bank’s Branches in achieving their yearly targets of Home loans. 4 Spearheading a team of 5 Direct Sales Personnel & 1 Channel Partner. 5 Striving to attain a business of 3.5 Cr. To 4 Cr monthly. Overall contributing 30 % in HDFC business from Bhiwadi & Alwar. 6 Responsible for achieving cross sale target of Insurance with 15% penetration of monthly business
Pros
good work environment
Cons
health care