ICICI Bank Ltd logo

ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews in Jalandhar, Punjab

Work-Life Balance

Found 12 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,371 reviews

From all side it's good

From all side it's good for working and culture is also vry good.icici bank is no 1 from all sides.i felt proud to be a part of icici bank. ...........

Deputy manager

Currently working in icici bank. As a relationship manager in the business loan department. And in the jalander location that is hub for the business.

Sales and customer service experience

I always try to explore my inner self to improve and up skill myself and provide the efficient service to customers leaving the positive image in their minds and this has become possible because of my friendly and helpful nature and last but not the least I believe in maintaining long term relationships with customers professionally and personally.

Respects individual

Well organized and a well balanced approach. Helps to maintain work and personal life balance. Well maintained training objectives. No unnecessary pressure.

productive & rewarding workplace

Gaining valuable experience within the banking industry with a well known bank within India. Day to day responsibilities included sourcing new clients, selling a service to customers & businesses. I had worked with a number of co-workers and managed 1 member below me. The most rewarding part of this job is hitting my targets on a monthly basis and gaining new opportunities for the business to excel & meet budgets.

icici

its my first job in banking sector and m deal with car overdraft limit against our privet car. i ma not satisfied in bank policy and norms so than i leave the job.

Pros

not aplicable

Cons

short lunch break

Nice environment

• Client-focused Insurance Sales Agent successful at developing leads and analyzing market trends to increase revenue and meet sales goals. • Interviewed prospective clients to learn about their financial needs and to discuss any existing coverage. • Called number of warm leads each week to expand client base. • Prepared necessary paperwork to process insurance sales and renewals.

I took good start with this company and if you stable with this company you can make good career also good salary packages and working culture is also very good.

Pros

No Lunch

Cons

Long Hours

Working Condition

no doubt the culture of bank is good. but intense pressure for a new/ fresher employee its difficult to survive where even your boss is not equipped with knowledge.

there was greate experience and learning from icici

its depend on our performance i give my best performance and icici gives me 1st rank and they gives me a team for handling and creating business from them. my boss is very employee oriented they know employee problems and also involve personal problems also.i gained lot of learnings from them like how to make and build relationship how to manage the things according to circumstances

Pros

party with the boss /week

Cons

month ending 6am to 9pm

one day my co-worker is on month end leave.there is lot of disbursement of auto loan as well as personal loan,at that particular i come to know how to manage in such conditions.hardest part of the job is some time overloading of works.but enjoyable part is to work with passionate when the work is overload.

Good organization

Good Organization....excellent product range..but less career growth

Pros

good products

Cons

less growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,324