ICICI Bank Ltd logo

ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

Work-Life Balance

Found 46 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,367 reviews

Zz

Good company to work for in banking sector.The management is good and you are given challenging roles as per your capabilities.Job security is excellent

Worst working culture and promotion policy

Worst HR POLICY, Working culture of this bank is not good. Politics is available in every work. A lot of your professional performance depends on your team and office peer. Nearly 5% of the employees enjoy working with the office colleagues in ICICI bank.

Competitive and fast pace banking

Its Like a more of sales Oriented banking .Keeping customer service at first , The company also takes care of its employee at the same time , Mainly focused on Class Banking. Work culture is as like any other private sector bank.

Good place to work.

Great experienced with good work culture and learned versatile responsibitities. Managed all operational work . Gained knowlegde to access various process. i enjoyed all the outing and celebrations with team members.

They said to me that there is only a account opening work in this company but after joining there ahve many types of multiple product for sale if i will not sale that product so i will not justify my salary this is fully froud. Nothing special about the bank bcz there is only a Insurance segment is available for all employees.

hectic

no work life balance daily concall and review will be called on holidays but get compensatory off if login . but gives growth on time HR not supportive

Knowledgeable place for working to enhance your skills.

Salary is average , work culture is good. nice events the conducted,now bank is allow anybody to join icici bank even the are not so proficient, terrible experience with new colleagues. work with EBOR employee was too much fun and knowledgeable.

I have given my almost 12 years to this company but not grown like my other colleague because I believe to hard work with honesty not buttering.

Organisation is good for work but some times you get some seniors who realize you that now time has come to leave this organization. Nobody is required to your work and experience. For me the time has come to switch to other organisation.

Pros

HR loan facility

Cons

Long hours and treat same to the old and experienced employees and new employees of the company

Icici bank

The being financial institution the system and policy are well defined. the centralised operation procedures of the companies. I have learned to hire and to train the employees while working with the company.

Pros

Good Culture

Cons

Low Salary and Excessive Travelling

Productive workplace

The company offers plenty of opportunities to pick up industry specific skills. Offers plenty of opportunities to work and learn. Good company to work with.

Casa

• Handling the team of 10 sales executives. • Ensure quality and productivity standard are maintained in line with business goal. • Analyzing markets potential & makes short term of working. • Handling HNI clients and bring business from them. • Conceptualizing & effectuating innovative business development plans for the purpose of achieving revenue plans.

Just ok sort of employer

HR is ok, but not very friendly to lower level employees. Very long working hours, no free lunches or transport facilities. Taking leave is a very big task.

Cons

no free lunches or transport facilities, Very long working hours.

Operations ,sales , Team handling

Best working experience and learning with good working culture, handling the customers effectively, providing services, solving customer issues, ways and means of achieving the Sales targets, Training Programmes for the Development and Enhancement of the skills of an individual, handling and learning to work as a team effectively, Branch audit and Documentation as per banking norms

Pros

very effective monitoring system

Cons

nil

Company believe on meritocracy

Very balanced organization , HR practices are one of the best in Industry .Organization if full of energetic and good leaders .Believe in core value of ICICI DNA , like managing changes , nurturing talents .

Pros

Meritocracy

Good

Experience good HR policy is very good for employees but salary is not enough for sale officers as it should be happen.over all every thing is very good ..

Nice workplace with

Icici bank ltd is a bank where u can see your bright future and make your career . Here work and personal life balance are very good personally I like training programs of the bank.

Icici bank aliganj lucknow

I am very happy to share you I have more than two year experience in this bank. I have awarded many award by regional head and zonal head . I have taken 1 promotion with in two year. Now I am currently senior officer .

productive

To implement my knowledge in an expedient environment that can provide me umpteenth opportunities & continual up-gradation of my aptitude & interpersonal skills to do constructive work & hence to benefit masses thereby contributing to the perpetual headway of the nation & work well with a diverse group of people

Good

Deal all the query of customer in front desk and provide them better solution and also handle clearing ...also handle cash transaction as well as non cash transaction

Worked for a short duration

Not in a position to comment too much as worked for a shorter duration there however the total experience was good enough to work with a appropriate working culture

Pros

Good place

Cons

Not much

Fun workplace

As i have worked with icici bank i have a good experience with this bank as i was totally protective everyone was very helpful.. My collegues were very good ... I was dealing with sales so my boss use to help me in this fully..

Pros

Nothing like that

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,323