ICICI Bank Ltd

ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews in Nashik, Maharashtra

It was my pleasure to work with such huge organization , I actually learn here what is the banking and service industry. I always recommend to work with icici bank ltd.
Nothing is working but only tyeps are there one time usings product s are there offroll Patil etc no salary slips provided and basic salary is less no petrol allowance
I started at ICICI Bank as a fresher when I had just completed my MBA in finance. It was a nice experience working with a good team and to learn practical industry experience.
Trained the employee for all the desk, continuous circulation of desk go on. Hr is very good and strict on their policy. Perfect place to learn. Management is very active.
Pros
Good atmosphere
Cons
Great atmosphere to work. People friendly. Focus is cleared to grow in the competitive market. Ready to take the number one position in the market with it's product proposition
Pros
Good enviornment
Cons
salary
6 year 10 month of experience in branch banking handling team, team building, planning, KYC, compliance,branch profitability, wealth management, HNI and NRI customers
The Targets were Achievable work culture was nice . Management was friendly and helpful. Cross sales were fun to do . We use to get daily targets to achieve
Best work culture, management, The hardest part of the job was targets to overcome and I learned that targets and goal are made to achieve. Management team is great!
Pros
Bonus/ Incentives of the year
Cons
Targets
As I started my carrier with ICICI Bank a one of the Best Organization to work & learn. When I start my carrier with ICICI bank was one of the top 3 Bank in India,It was great learning experience in bank.
Company is too good... The work culture and all. But i just want to change Because i thought my working capacity is more than my current work ...i just love multiple task...
Pros
Lot of training session for enjoyment
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICICI Bank Ltd?
This was my first job with all excitement and fear. No one was calm running with target . your skill and abilities let you to grow in such organizations. Your failure does not support any of your work activities.
Good work culture.But immediate bosses are shifting the responsibility to juniors.No time frame and limit. Enough space to learn. Growth prospect is limited as per experience..
Pros
Good working culture
Cons
Less growth prospects and salary
having good work place. Nice organisation to work with friendly staff at branches. Become an all rounder if working with a branch.Thousands of job opportunities gets opened Internal management as well as external management, technology wise is advanced. Targets achievment Over-Targets Boss rule
Pros
Very professional and decent culture. The employee and technologies are also very good.
Cons
Pressure, no standards & ethics.They don't even care for employees view.
This organization is having good technology platform. Always ahead in launching new products and applications which helps employees as well as customers as well
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
na
There is so much to know about like Ethics , management policies towards organization growth and work culture and the best part is a competitive attitude towards business strategies and client service .
work is not problem, met lot of people,speak what you want, my co workers is copertive, mannegment are very nice, qaurter end is hard point of job.
Fun work place with supporitve management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. The most enjoyable part of the job is to while communicating with client's.
The most hardest job with long duration off working hours with heavy extra duties and enjoyable work.But not able to give space to family life
Pros
Employee benefits
Cons
long duration of working hours
ICICI BANK IS TECHNOLOGY BASE BANK. Responsible for managing Assets servicing Desk, Retail banking Desk & other work related to operations
Pros
all benefit
Cons
It is good for the Experience but Management is not good the most enjoyable part of the job is working with some knowledgeable porson's
Good learning & its a leader creater org .Healthy working environment.Management skills learning.Competitive envoronment
Pros
Leader creater
Cons
Not giving importance to existing employees