ICICI Bank Ltd

India53 reviews

Found 53 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,622 reviews
bankbankingorganisationtargetindiabranchpressurequery

Good for freshers CA

You learn how to work in a pressure which is good there is no work life balance but for future growth you will avail habit of long hours salary is not good as per working hous

Get ready to work long hours

Amazing place to learn, very helpful co-workers and team leaders but work life balance will not be up to the mark. Policies change very often and you need to be updated.

ICICI Bank Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

There is no proper work culture

Although management is very cooperative but the working culture of organisations as a whole is not good. HR of the bank is not at all cooperative in terms of transfer especially. Even if management is ready to approve the transfer but Hr will not approve the same.

No work-life balance

Long working hours, no work-life balance, stressful environment. And most importantly non-cooperative team members.There was alot of pressure on daily basis as it was target based job. For meeting the daily targets alot of struggle was required each day especially during month ends.

Pros

Reasonable salary

Cons

Was quite stressful since there is no work life balance.

Was quite stressful since there is no work life balance. But this maybe restricted to the department i am working in so wouldn't come to a conclusion that ICICI bank throughout gives you a bad experience. Mortgage for sure is not something you would like to work in for long probably because of the infrastructure and culture issues

Poor

Not recommended to CA's to these type of fields provided by icici bank. In professional behavior with all HR or ER, I am not satisfied with this type of exposure need to be changed by icai for all these type of stuff for even to freshers in campus placement.

Nice Experience

It was a very good experience to work with ICICI. I learned a lot. Friendly workplace. Good infrastructure and technology. Comfortable timings and balance life.

Team handling, relationship manager

Team handling, relationship Management,Branch activation ,cross selling, corporate activity,, handling salary team and hni clients along with wealth team

productive

I learnt management skills ,analysing different situations • Working in team of appraising the loan . • Abiding by the policy norms ,Interpretation and analysis of Credit Bureau Report and Income of the applicant for assessing credit eligibility which includes : • Monitor and assess delinquency, introduce and implement measures to control such delinquencies. • Managing and allocating the cases to individual team members assigned to us as a whole team from different locations . • Coordinating with all the stakeholders of a particular case which includes : Workplace culture is good and everyone including the seniors are always available for any solving any kind of issues .

The best place for young professionals

ICICI is all about learning. It helps young professionals to work and nurture in a high pressure environment. The knowledge and experience someone attains here can come a long way in their professional career.

Good organisation to work with

A very employee friendly organisation .provides good opportunities and career growth to the employees. Timely remuneration and bonus. Employees are well taken care of. Sound management.

Pros

Employee friendly

No review

not a healthy evironment to work but that depends on location, department, colleague. My experience was not good due to job profile and also working hours.

Good place to learn work and grow

Excellent job culture considering the industry , good working condition and behaviour . Employee welfare programs . Satisfactory growth . Good work life balance

Pros

Lowstress

Cons

Slow growth

Experience of working withTalented and experienced people

Great experience with professionally talented and highly competent people. Had a Great team work in bank and outside also good engagement with dealership people.

Good place to learn new things

A great bank to work with . Manager are very good and act as a mentor rather than typical managers . Colleagues are also very friendly and always ready to help However, the word work-life balance is unknown to ICICI Bank .

Pros

Very good work culture . Beautiful people .

Cons

Long and long hours . Be ready to spend several midnight in the bank itself .

Excellent workplace

Jovial working environment, support from co workers and bosses, less stress, flexibility to work from any location, fully computerised, good facilities

Pros

bonus and other amnities

Cons

long working hours

Not much Productive and but Fun loving

Working at ICICI Bank ltd is a greta influence on my personal and professional life. As i got an opportunity to prove myself in the field of credit and management of task assigned to me.

It is a great company to work with

Perfect to start your career and give it a boost. I started my career with ICICI Bank and it gave me a platform to express and shape my career to achieve new heights

ICICI is not only the largest private banks of India but also the an outstanding organisation to work with. I have enjoyed every day of my career of one and half year with it. Excellent work environment, Great Growth Opportunity, Wonderful learning for freshers sums it up .

Nice organisaton

..good organisation having great corporate culture and good colleagues. learnt credit appraisal and pre santion activities and great to work with the bank.

For Learning the best place to get into

The day I started my work was quite challenging with lot of freshers joining along with me and all CA except me. I took it as a challenge and started my journey and till date it is going smooth.Everyday happens to be a exciting with new set of challenges coming my way and the greatest part is the outcome of it in the form of new learnings.

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

staying back late almost everyday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ICICI Bank Ltd with

• ICICI Bank Ltd
  • Credit Manager
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?