ICICI Bank Ltd

ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 376 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,405 reviews

Very good

Icici bank is very good supporting to me. I have learned many from this organization. And having good relationship with the organization. Vey good....

Good place to work but no motivation from management

Everyone at the upper level wants their salary to be justified by wanting their down the line colleagues to bring output despite realizing the market around and the condition at the ground level

Pros

Knowledge Gaining Opportunity

Cons

Upper Management Ill mentality

Working culture is very nice and all the people are most helpful

I like ICICI Bank this organization is most prestigious and working culture is very good.This bank provide to customer one stop solution for all there queries within specific time limit or TAT.

Great place to work.

My first job, and I loved it. I was in Customer support and trading department. Talking to different customers, helping them, assisting them with their online orders makes me feel great.

Good

Stressful, competative.Management is good.At first they offer customer representative officerCRO in MORTGAGE after they changed my role to teller after they changed to HLE home loan expert.i think so many times they changes...I got irritation about that .But colleagues and management is good,friendly relationship.

Pros

Cons

Long hours 9 to 9

Overall its very good

Salary on time Managers are very good Fun activity Two weekoff Worklife balance Love the culture Working with this company from 2018 Overall i love this company

Pros

Salary on time

Cons

Being an experience salary not good

Best company for work

Super process, Nice internally culture, facilities are good,top to bottom managemen t is good,rating process is fair, salary is good, growth of a employee is fast other than any bank.

Pros

Ok

Cons

Ok

Customer query resolving

Nice experience,peaceful environment,new challenges,convincing customer for cross selling of insurance and loan,great team leader...had fun while working

Nice place to work

Nice place to work with a great work place . If you want to work in icici then you definitely go for it . Everyone is friendly their they help you when your are in need .

Good

Decision should be made after having the result and the review is based on the way an organization deal with its employees and clients.A number of new things learnt it uses to make a profitable platform for success.

It's nice job

Very attractive culture in ICICI bank,but don't trust your seniors,you can depend on yourself,they are trying to do wrong things with you..if you have any doubts or anything wrong with other comates just go through the hr, in ICICI bank hr system very good..

stressfull work

really a stress full work employees was not that friendly , i was joined as a customer service officer but my role was something else even my role was like sales person

Icici bank ltd

Icici Bank ltd. Is excellent work place. I had a great Experience working here. I started as a fresher here and in due course got to knew basics of corporate life and working life. Again nothing is constant, so I need some growth as well as some exposure other than what I am already getting.

Overall experience is good.

ICICI Bank is really a best place for bankers. You can upgrade yourself with ICICI Bank. I have worked as a customer service officer and as a cashier also. You have not a single work. You have to done multiple task as CSO. Thank you ICICI Bank.

Productive but not employee friendly

Somewhat good but not when it comes to payscale. Working culture is ok . Customer friendly . Work pressure high and bonus and other incentives are less. Organisation structure is somehow ok.

Customer service officer

I have working from 17 sep 2015 to continue I did not know when the time was out. I have good experience to Icici bank with all senior and junior and thank to management

Productive and great workplace

I loved to work in the customer service and also I was very attentive to detail. I achieved best results in the good team support, I took awards from our phone banking head twice.

Conpititive

A task full job. The competitive job for both inbound and outbound on calls. Fulfillment of the customer requirement -- customer satisfaction is must.

It was my first job at ICICI Bank, So I can say that i have started my career with a Good Work place, Good Salary, Good Work Environment and also i have gained a good experience while working with ICICI.

Working as assistant manager in ICICI Bank

Good environment good experience more business like third party product more products like credit card personal loan home loan auto loan bike loan savings account current account

A nice place to work

According to me ICICI bank is a nice place to work, there may or may not be pressure but as you work in the you will have fun and work will become less stressful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2,341