ICICI Bank Ltd

Senior Medical Officer309 reviews
India309 reviews

Found 309 reviews matching the searchSee all 6,582 reviews

Nice place to work

Very good place to work, working culture also good,Comparing to other pvt bank, icici bank os good in salary also good, they will provide us good salary

Fun workplace n also helps to improve knowledge. Festivals also done with honor.

My work partners was very good supportive. Even my seniors was also good helpful. My experience was memorable n happy. Hardest part in banking was to present myself in front of senior persons. All festivals done with respect n joy.

Pros

Cons

Break time was comfortable

ICICI Bank Ltd insights

What people like
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Ability to learn new things
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Good to work there

Good experience in my life...and also to my career for growth..and I have learnt lots of things to better growth for my future.thanks to my past my company giving the opportunity to me

Worth working in icici bank

We had sales pressure but that is worth. All the work including sales and operations reflect at the rime of appraisal. Culture is also good.Bank is taking care of employees and not only customers.

Nothing to learn. Only target oriented.

As a brand the bank is well known but in real and as per my experience the is zero work culture. The work management I have ever seen. NO professionalism only bossing behavior. I would never recommend any experienced guy to work or join here. But for freshers it is a good place to start with.

Pros

Brand name

Cons

Worst management and long hours

Productive and fun workplace

Best industry in terms of providing knowledge about banking and related industry to their employees.Also best in terms of life balancing with job.Best HR in the Bank

Pros

Domestic trip after qualifying contest

Cons

Long hours in some branches

Peacefull work environment

I work for icici Bank Ltd for 3 year. As my work is in central operations and I like operations so I enjoyed the work and I learnt lot of things there from my seniors.

Pros

Comfort timings

Cons

Pressure on month-end

Depends on Branches

Some branches are good ,good in sense BMs who supports and achieve all the chalenges. I have learned much more about banking on this platform and currently my branch is also very good as compared to previous.so happy to learn new banking terms.of I talk about salary,then yes salary is low. Aa per work environment, competition is their so minds are busy in achieving goals.Customers trust wihlth ICICI is very strong.

Pros

Customers trust

Cons

Salary is low

Excellent

Good Communication and Team handling experience.Collection department, sales department handling in last 3 year's. Asset and liability department experience are good.

Good

I have Very good experience in ICICI Bank.Products and it's features are very impressive and we can sell the same easily.I am working in agriculture Loan department.

Very friendly environment

Good hr policies compare to other private sector banks.. But leave policy is not good.. Salary hike was not done much to all employees.. comparatively good to work

Branch managers in icici gives a lot of pressure so that one should leave that job.

Branch Managers in ICICI Bank Ltd. are so well tought to pressure on there team untill the employee leaves the job.I had also resigned only because of my BM.Then they will be able to provide training of 94k to hire new candidates and after some days they torchures the employee untill they resigns over there.They are just playing with money of our parents.At time of training they says No sales pressure will be there to earn the fees for training.

Pros

Join this job but without paying any fees.

Cons

Working duration is 12 ours mostly time 9 to 9pm.

if i get a chance with icici,as i would love to do the that..

Good organisation for all,interms of fresher and experinced..you will get more knowledge about the bank and products...u also get a good knowledge of others product..the traning in icici is very good and useful.

Freshers company

If you are addicted to this company you will be like frog in a well just get experience and worst team culture with bad pay and hikes. I strongly recommend only for freshers.

Pros

Freshers company

Experience

It was wonderful experience with ICICI.. Good work culture and good salary, incentives and It helps to manage the workbalance.. Not much stress I can handled it

Pros

Good work culture

Cons

Little bit stress

Person issues

From Bareilly to Azamgarh very different culture I found. My most difficult part was the travelling there is no route and benefits. The main reason to quit ICICI bank was the distance problem. In terms of being the elder child responsibility are on my shoulders and I couldn't understand the right way to I quit my job.

Banking

Be honest! This is possible only when there is trust between the employee and the manager who will be reviewing the self-assessment,” says Abudi. “The employee should use the self-assessment to honestly reflect where they are strong and where they need support (training, coaching) from their manager to improve their skills. This self-assessment is also a great tool to showcase work or contributions made by the employee above and beyond the regular day-to-day tasks

I have learned so many things in organization

Time management is important Always the manager support will be there Businesses targets are common to every employees Maintain customer relationship.

Pros

Nice and good organization

Cons

Stress level is very high

Good

No 1 technology @ icicibank Customers service best bank Training best, NRI customers very very useful current account tractions best, Insurance best claim report.

It was my 1st job i have learned many new things in rural branch banking

Best company to work for. anyone who have got the opportunity to work in I bank highly recommended. 2nd largest private sector bank in India which provides all financial services under one roof.

Productive and nice workplace

Nice workplace, with a beautiful environment, a Hardworking company where we get the chance to show our work. Working in the village but still great support from all the seniors

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare ICICI Bank Ltd with

• ICICI Bank Ltd
  • Senior Medical Officer
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?