ICICI Bank Ltd

ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews for Senior Medical Officer

Good Communication and Team handling experience.Collection department, sales department handling in last 3 year's. Asset and liability department experience are good.
I have Very good experience in ICICI Bank.Products and it's features are very impressive and we can sell the same easily.I am working in agriculture Loan department.
Good
Good
Good hr policies compare to other private sector banks.. But leave policy is not good.. Salary hike was not done much to all employees.. comparatively good to work
Branch Managers in ICICI Bank Ltd. are so well tought to pressure on there team untill the employee leaves the job.I had also resigned only because of my BM.Then they will be able to provide training of 94k to hire new candidates and after some days they torchures the employee untill they resigns over there.They are just playing with money of our parents.At time of training they says No sales pressure will be there to earn the fees for training.
Pros
Join this job but without paying any fees.
Cons
Working duration is 12 ours mostly time 9 to 9pm.
Good organisation for all,interms of fresher and experinced..you will get more knowledge about the bank and products...u also get a good knowledge of others product..the traning in icici is very good and useful.
If you are addicted to this company you will be like frog in a well just get experience and worst team culture with bad pay and hikes. I strongly recommend only for freshers.
Pros
Freshers company
Cons
It was wonderful experience with ICICI.. Good work culture and good salary, incentives and It helps to manage the workbalance.. Not much stress I can handled it
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Little bit stress
From Bareilly to Azamgarh very different culture I found. My most difficult part was the travelling there is no route and benefits. The main reason to quit ICICI bank was the distance problem. In terms of being the elder child responsibility are on my shoulders and I couldn't understand the right way to I quit my job.
Be honest! This is possible only when there is trust between the employee and the manager who will be reviewing the self-assessment,” says Abudi. “The employee should use the self-assessment to honestly reflect where they are strong and where they need support (training, coaching) from their manager to improve their skills. This self-assessment is also a great tool to showcase work or contributions made by the employee above and beyond the regular day-to-day tasks
Time management is important Always the manager support will be there Businesses targets are common to every employees Maintain customer relationship.
Pros
Nice and good organization
Cons
Stress level is very high
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICICI Bank Ltd?
No 1 technology @ icicibank Customers service best bank Training best, NRI customers very very useful current account tractions best, Insurance best claim report.
Best company to work for. anyone who have got the opportunity to work in I bank highly recommended. 2nd largest private sector bank in India which provides all financial services under one roof.
Nice workplace, with a beautiful environment, a Hardworking company where we get the chance to show our work. Working in the village but still great support from all the seniors
Good place to work, Good Atmosphere.Feel free to speak, No partiality.Achievable targets, Easy and Simplicity you will find at work place. All staff are helpfull and friendly in Nature.
Well i had a good time working with icici bank as a senior officer. People will alwys der to help but not immediately i hope that changes. Not much to say.
Good to work with different types of job responsibilities.For the past one years I have been working for ICICI Bank ltd , where I have gained a reputation for being accurate, honest and efficient in everything I do.
Business development opportunities are very higher . Working as any role there will be sales target.competiton of business is very higher.and salary is pathetic
some less support found from management. so request to icici bank to support employee uniquely. i already face an some issue during my resignation....
Its good to build career and get good opportunity to make a life successful and we wl grow this job and good position and this is a way to get nice jobs .
Good company.helpful management,friendly environment,cooperative colleges.This is the best to make a career in banking field.make a person perfect. Have a good day
Good in work location , good work experiences I have ICICI and good atmosphere conduction in office and I learned good stills and knowledge in office.