ICICI Bank Ltd

ICICI Bank Ltd Job Security & Advancement reviews

Found 2,162 reviews matching the search
Good organization for work in private sector Great experience for build up your career This bank is moving on digital platforms for better customer service
Icici Bank - i started with big dreams. But eventually my dreams shattered and i saw that i have made the worst mistake of my life. Its hierarchical, hr is powerless, no job security, no commitment of company to its employees, people are humiliated every day, no one to provide guidance to new people. I thought of writing a letter to the labour forum but then thought of shifting to other job. Really i was mentally tortured here.
Pros
Got support when my father passed away
Cons
Hierarchical, hr powerless, no one to listen to your complaints
Long working hours to meet deadlines many times. Competitiveness is higher. Your growth depend on the your senior's attitude towards you. Job security is very good.
ICICI Bank is a pioneer in the Banking Industry with so many scopes of learning in different areas of work.Excellent Infrastructure with proper guidance helps a candidate to fulfill their goals.
Pros
Very good HR policy
I was working in RO Hyd and work life balance and team was superb there. Manager was amazing and always helped and guided me to learn new processes...
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Less salary than deserved
Icici is good place to work if you are looking for growth in banking career, it gives you good opportunities to explore your hidden talents. You also get many rewards in terms of trips food and many more gifts when you perform well.
Excellent work environment, good learning experience in a fast paced environment, hands on experience in different portfolios to gain knowledge and enhance skills to keep updated with latest banking operations, team work and continuous learning and assessments to keep improving,
Pros
Good working and learning environment
Cons
Nothing specific
Good to work compared to other similar organization in the market , although it has the minimum salary structure in the competition.So that depends what you have to do
I had the scope of self learning .and had the freedom to develop skills and can experiment you ideas for the betterment of the bank . I had all my learning from ICICI
ICICI gives all management skills. After received offer letter from icici,my life style got changed and I enjoy my professional life. ICICI is my favorite place always in my life.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ICICI Bank Ltd?
ICICI BANK is a brand, In this company employee will be definitely grow when employee do smart work, there is opportunity to grow yourself and become reputed person in the society.
Good company . Work culture at grass root level is not good . Good scope of learning a lot of products . Management is just income driven , not customer driven .
Productive, enhance skills, growth opportunities, job security, motivated, leadership skills development, happy worklife, abundance of opportunities.
Extremely productive and professional Organisation to work with.Career advancement as per the potential and caliber of the candidate.Salary and remunerations at par with the industry. Good hike in Salary every year based on performance and ratings
Pros
Medical Insurance and Good Work Place Environment
Cons
Extreme pressure of Business
Excellent work culture and professional atphosphere.Gray opportunity to beginners if they got chance to work in this organisation.In every way each candidate getting better exposure to develop their skills and build the confidence.
Pros
Work culture and professional career
Cons
Salary is less compared to other banking industry
Its an good experience. There is lots of learning methods but Branch manager's are not supportable,no sense of talking and the wrost behaviour i had ever seen before.
Every day is learning and work culture is really amazing and growth opportunities are enormous. Most of employees are given opportunity to get to.next level if they meet the basic threshold .
Pros
Fast growth and cross functional knowledge enhancment
Cons
Bit of stress if you don't cope up as competition is tough
Excellent and healthy organization. Giving a great opportunity to learn about products, soft skills through learning modules. Also gives great extended support in pandemic.
I missed my job it was very good for my growth. Now i am struggling alot for job. It was very very growing company. No1 private privilege bank in India
Pros
Good Place to work. Work life balance. Job security. Best Management. Promotion on time. Best senior Management. Best HR in All Banking Sector. Bo long hours work
Cons
No long hourse
Icici bank management team is very quickly in organization sector. There are many branches in india and abroad. Icici bank organization is sufficient culture for freshers and experience employees for Devopling careers.
  1. Job Security & Advancement